The Random Crap Thread

22837497.jpg

Just walked passed a group of kids, probably no older than 12 years old, sitting on a telephone exchange smoking. One then shouts "Why?! I'm a gangster! Fuckin' 'ell!" ... erm, you're not really, son.

League One? :LOL: For a team that used to play in the top flight not long ago, winning 3 games in League 1 is a great achievement ... ;)

Look how many players that we had in the Premiership are there now. 1. We can only beat what's put in front of us and we have.

P.S. I don't see you starting on Jumbo either, seeing as his team won the Premiership!

Yeah the game went into decline after that with sponsors pulling out left, right and centre and TV coverage went to just the bare minimum of the World Championship.

It would have still been the same now had it not been for the PDC and Sky.

It's just sort of dawning on me how ridiculous it's gonna be to drive to Tranmere and back in a day...

I do my regular run from Dartford to Old Trafford in about 3.5 hours average (doing about 80, so not being too naughty), so I'd guess you're looking at about 4 hours each way, depending on traffic...

There is currently roadworks from Junction 26 on the M25 for about 6 miles, so it might take a little bit longer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom