The Random Crap Thread

Bloody hell! :shock:

Did it get out? Towards the end it looked like it was going to.

It looks like the pelican bit off a bit more than it could chew!!!!

It looks like the pelican is dying! - They are only meant to eat fish aren't they?

That video has disturbed me!

I do the fixed odds just about every week, I never win big and only put between 3 quid and a fiver on, but you can have so much variety with it and I spend a good hour or so usually in a bar somewhere going through the coupons. I can't see me doing the pools again, my dad and grandad did it religiously. My grandad once won enough to pay for a cruise on the QE2 or the QM...

True story this... My missus' dad had just moved into his first house with his fianceé (now wife, this was donkeys years ago), and they were (to use a common expression up here) on the bones of their arse, i.e. totally skint. They'd been there a month or two and he, along with hundreds of others, was laid off.

So the bills rolled in that month and all the money he had left in the world was a quid. He didn't like banks, so he kept everything in the house, and all he had left was a single quid. He did the pools on and off for years and years, never won a thing, and that night the poolsman came knocking. He said to his fianceé, "a quid isn't going to pay the bills so what else are we going to do? I'm going to put the pools on" - she went absolutely ballistic, up the wall. Threatened to leave and allsorts.

The next week, he got another knock at the door - he'd won the jackpot. He paid off all the bills, all the debts, and lived happily ever after (well, until the money ran out, but he was working again by then).

I know that sounds like a load of bollocks but I swear, true story. So he does about four lotteries a week now, Lotto, Euro, Irish Lotto, and scratchcards in-between. And he told my missus to put at least one lottery on every week, because "when you need it, you'll win".

Last edited:
I just had the most scariest moment of my life. Right I am totally scared of moths, there fine when there still but when they come flying towards you I go mental. The worst are the big furry fuckers.

OK, so this moth decides to come into the bathroom while i'm doing a Tom Tit. I had nowhere to go! as I was halfway there.

the most terrifying poo of my life

just thought I would share

I just had the most scariest moment of my life. Right I am totally scared of moths, there fine when there still but when they come flying towards you I go mental. The worst are the big furry fuckers.

OK, so this moth decides to come into the bathroom while i'm doing a Tom Tit. I had nowhere to go! as I was halfway there.

Feel for you Joe I don't like em flying around me either... Especially those you get abroad as big as birds...

:LOL:

Oh my god Joe. :lmao:

I'm fucked. My Graphics card has now totally died, it's really fucked, can't install DirectX or anything.. I need monies. Feel free to donate to the "Yana Needs Monies For Graphics Card So She Can Play The Sims 2 Again" fund. PM me for details.

Joke by the way. I don't take peoples monies.

EA in cock up of English/British flag shocker:

eacockup.jpg

:LOL:

First they mess up with the anthems for Northern Ireland and now the English flag.

That's what i was thinking

But its not a language select screen because there would be no point in having England, Ireland and USA in because they all speak English anyway

So they definitely have the flag wrong for England :LOL:

I don't.

I think its the start of the team select screen, and thus, after this you'd pick the league your team is in, you know at the start for your profile.

Regardless, the Union Jack is not the flag of England.

First-degree murder is committed when an offender intends to kill, and second-degree murder when the offender intends to cause serious harm but not death. A manslaughter charge would be levelled in cases where there is negligence or the intention to cause less than serious harm.

So the new law they're bringing in says that if a woman has been suffering abuse strikes back and kills her husband she'll no longer be charged with intent to kill.

And along with that comes the change where a man can no longer kill his wife and then say 'well she was going to leave me so i had to kill her' and get a lesser sentence.

Makes sense... but why is there no mention of women killing their husbands because he was going to leave HER and why no mention of men who strike back at their wives after suffering abuse? The female MP on GMTV this morning was making it very clear the changes only apply to what ive mentioned above (men killing with intent, women killing in retaliation)

Back
Top Bottom