The Random Crap Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41PAZE4fATs

He hit a bird!
icon_eek.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzntWI6pkJA

Seconded, bah @ imagehosting.

Random- I need to badly defrag my computer, uber lag. We just had that really bad Trojan too, that Virtuamonde? It was so bad, it kept constantly installing all these .dll files which made tonnes of pop-ups appear regardless of your anti-virus/firewall, made it so you couldn't see 90% of sites, slowed your net down, it was horrendous. Finally managed to get a program that keeps the fucker away, grr.

Anyway, YAY for birthdays! I love birthdays. :D

Seconded, bah @ imagehosting.

Random- I need to badly defrag my computer, uber lag. We just had that really bad Trojan too, that Virtuamonde? It was so bad, it kept constantly installing all these .dll files which made tonnes of pop-ups appear regardless of your anti-virus/firewall, made it so you couldn't see 90% of sites, slowed your net down, it was horrendous. Finally managed to get a program that keeps the fucker away, grr.

Anyway, YAY for birthdays! I love birthdays. :D

I'm gonna back up my data and completely rebuild my laptop, so slow just accessing files and running generally, too much crap on there now.

OUCH.

Started reading it not expecting the third paragraph.

That made my balls jump.

:sick:

Why couldn't they put the Olympics on when there is no football season?

Food addict Georgia Davis has told how eating is a drug as deadly as heroin for her — and has driven her weight to a life-threatening 33 stones at 15.

The scared schoolgirl admitted: “Doctors have told me I could drop dead at any moment.

“I can’t walk more than a few steps without getting out of breath and a few months ago I developed Type 2 diabetes. When I look in the mirror I feel sad and go to my bedroom and cry. I know it’s partly my fault. But it’s so hard to stop eating.

“It’s like a drug. Some people choose heroin but I’ve chosen food and it’s killing me.”

A typical daily intake includes processed ready-meals, several sandwiches, multi-packs of peanuts and crisps, sausages, pasties, chips, chocolate and chunks of cheese — washed down with litre bottles of Coke or pints of milk.

It adds up to 13,538 calories a day. The average 15-year-old girl only needs 2,000 calories a day and should weigh 9st 4lb.

Georgia%2BDavis.jpg

Food addict Georgia Davis has told how eating is a drug as deadly as heroin for her — and has driven her weight to a life-threatening 33 stones at 15.

The scared schoolgirl admitted: “Doctors have told me I could drop dead at any moment.

“I can’t walk more than a few steps without getting out of breath and a few months ago I developed Type 2 diabetes. When I look in the mirror I feel sad and go to my bedroom and cry. I know it’s partly my fault. But it’s so hard to stop eating.

“It’s like a drug. Some people choose heroin but I’ve chosen food and it’s killing me.”

A typical daily intake includes processed ready-meals, several sandwiches, multi-packs of peanuts and crisps, sausages, pasties, chips, chocolate and chunks of cheese — washed down with litre bottles of Coke or pints of milk.

It adds up to 13,538 calories a day. The average 15-year-old girl only needs 2,000 calories a day and should weigh 9st 4lb.

Georgia%2BDavis.jpg

Stupid bitch knows she can die yet still eats all that crap - just hurry up and die you selfish useless greedy turd.

SHE'S 15! SHE LOOKS 40!

And look at that smug fat shiny greasy face saying to us 'hey i cant help it... but give me sympathy please' She isn't even helping herself with diet coke.

Although to be fair to her - ive seen much fatter people... that fat Scottish lass who wont pop idol for example and they're still alive.

-

Hang on... just scrolled down... and damn she's huge. But i spotted the problem - her mums a weighty woman herself so no doubt she's fed her that shit since she was born because she's eating the same crap. No sign of her dad either so another reason why her mum would spoil her with loads of fatty crap.

I love the picture of her posing by the garden chair - Leaning over.

She can't even smile she is so fat - Just a Grimace like she is in constant pain.

Eating is fine and everything - but why does she have to eat a fucking whole chocolate cake? and a million chocolate biscuits a day. Why can't she eat lots of fruit and fish etc healthy stuff.

'Oh I can't help eating this whole chocolate cake and twenty packets of biscuits' - Oh yes you fucking can misses - just don't buy them!!!

Lesley now lives in fear of her daughter dying. She added: “Sometimes Georgia’s left leg gives way and she crashes to the bottom of the stairs. It’s very scary. But to me she will always be beautiful.”

She should set up a camera on the stairs - £250 everytime!

I love the Sun's sneaky dig as well:

Her day begins at 6am when she struggles out of bed.

As Ricky Gervais said on his Fame tour: "It's not a disease!"

FFS, there's another rainforest gone for the caskets(sp?) for their inevitable deaths. And they will need to be burried as they wont f$%king fit in the incinerator. What a waste of wood that will be........

“Sometimes Georgia’s left leg gives way and she crashes to the bottom of the stairs. It’s very scary. But to me she will always be beautiful.”

Guess thats were that earthquake came from a while back.

Hopefully they will die quickly, no need to have them procreate any further.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom