The Random Crap Thread

aahaha try this. It's great for scaring your mates webpages! :D
After you load the site (this one you'r in right now works too), just put this line into the adress bar, and then edit the text:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

That... is weird!!

Those street names are hilarious by the way, I would love to live on one of those. :lol:

JB's bio on XBL makes me laugh every time :))

I'm Chris. 23 years old, used to be a big PES fan but now it's gone crap and I'm loving über-realistic FIFA 08. I'm a freelance games reviewer, a moderator at www.Evo-Web.co.uk (a PES fansite where lots are now turning to FIFA), and I support Tranmere Rovers (so don't pick Barcelona because I won't play you). I also play GTA4 and Burnout Paradise, and on the PS3 - PSNtag UKJackBauer - I play CoD4, Rock Band and Everybody's Golf. On PC I am addicted to beta-testing Football Manager Live.

Haha, I like it!

I'm buying some Lego, I need to, I can't help it. I need to build a house with a couple in and put them in dirty positions and stuff, heh. They're gonna have a car so they can drive up to my TARDIS toy and travel in time, and they can go meet our Mario & Yoshi remote controlled cars and our Cyberman figurine. The woman could actually have an affair with it too. God I can't wait until it arrives.

Haha yeah but I didnt have a separator, I think I just used my teeth or a knife or something!! I remember I only ever got the car/planes and boat type things and like the police station and petrol station. All that pirate and wizard nonsense was not for me.

£19.99 is pretty good I thought it was dearer than that.

I want it back :(

I'm a freelance games reviewer

LMAO, thats like saying your a household manager....i.e. a housewife.

Freelance games reviewer i.e. you post your views on as many forums as possible ;)

Lego is great, didnt have a seperator, used my teeth or another lego block. Even had the electric monorail and airport! That was great, you could turn it on and it would travel around/through my city :D

I might do Yana!!

Nick - I asked her where it was a couple of years back so I could have a look through it for a laugh and to see what I had it and she couldn't remember if she gave it to a friend who had a young kid or if she'd given it to a charity shop. I couldn't believe it. At least your old man got something for it!

I might do Yana!!

Nick - I asked her where it was a couple of years back so I could have a look through it for a laugh and to see what I had it and she couldn't remember if she gave it to a friend who had a young kid or if she'd given it to a charity shop. I couldn't believe it. At least your old man got something for it!

Yeah but we worked out there was easy 4-500 quids worth and some of it wasn't even mine, I had to give my mate most of my Subbuteo to make up for it... :LOL:

Hahaha gutted!

Subbuteo was so rubbish! We were talking about it at work the other day, it was so crap if you think about it but I loved buying bits for it. I think I played a maximum of 2 full matches ever on it, you spent more time setting it up and the actual game was boring and pretty much pointless. I also had a magnetic one where you pressed them and they kinda fired the ball off, that was better, but only had a blue team and a red team :LOL:

By the way - my penis is a darker shade than the rest of my body. Does anybody else have this.

Like it has a little..........I mean big, slight suntan - but it hasn't been out in the sun?

Anybody?

what percentage gay were you again? maybe that's the reason! :SAL:

it's not a suntan!

ronaldo_280_537089a.jpg

What a cunt. :))

Back
Top Bottom