The Random Crap Thread

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=500863&PageSize=25&WhichPage=1

I remember one thing that happened to me in Sims 2 that kind of made me sad.

I had 4 Sims, a mom, a dad, a little boy and a teenage daughter.

One day, the dad was cooking something, and the house went on fire. The dad ran to the phone, but he couldn't get it because a bed was blocking it.

Eventually, the dad and the teenage daughter burnt to a crisp.

The mother was so depressed by the loss of her husband and daughter, she wouldn't even feed her son. Eventually, they took the boy away from her. Finally, the mother sim died of depression.

And that was the end of my Sim family...

My saddest gaming experience was while playing Creatures, that experimental game where you had to take care of creatures equipped with a neural network which made them able to learn things.

One of my creatures got pregnant but was also very sick. Her health stats were dropping and I was hoping she would be able to lay her egg in time. She only had 3% life over when she finally did. Afterwards, she laid down next to the egg, closed her eyes, and died. Minutes later, the egg hatched, and a cute little creature came out. His mother's body still laid there. He crawled around it, uttering the same sounds the whole time. He then crept up against her and went to sleep.

I stopped playing the game then.

:lmao:

Hahaha, awesome. I must admit to feeling a slight sadness at the first time I killed the family on The Sims on the PC. But even more upset at the death of Aeris in Final Fantasy 7, and anguish at the "death" scene and mission at the end of Hitman : Blood Money, as the music and the church was.. *emo sniff*.. beautiful! But before I well up...

Here's a horny bull showing that any hole really is a goal!
horninleghe0.jpg

Right, I want to know what the "toilet method" is. I know we've been warned but I still want to know.

I'm not messing but if you watch that PS3 add in the bottom right corner it shows some people playing the game. Now when the little clip of GT then when it goes back on people playing it there is a bloke sat wanking next to his mate.

I'm not kidding you, this is the most I have laughed in a long time. It's worth leaving Adblock off just to see it.

wankerjh8.png
Ah I thought there was an actual video of this as I missed it while I was away :((. It sounded very funny!

Right, I want to know what the "toilet method" is. I know we've been warned but I still want to know.

I think its when you get Felatio while having a Poo Plop at the same time. It's meant to be Heavenly. I haven't had it yet though :((

Also I can't believe they have made a Film called 'DonkeyPunch' :LOL:

Its my Favourite Film of all time and I haven't even seen it yet!!!!

Oh christ, I could never be involved in activities of a sexual nature involving poop. :CONFUSE:

I'm now getting annoyed, I cannot find Wii Fit for under £70 in stock anywhere, Zavvi, Asda, Tesco, Game, Play.com, no-where. And why the hell is play.com charging over £100 for it?!?!

I got it from the Trafford Centre for £60.

-

Anyone know if this baobab fruit that's going to be coming into the EU is the one that has like a foul smelling custard coloured centre that's supposed to taste amazing?

Anyone know if this baobab fruit that's going to be coming into the EU is the one that has like a foul smelling custard coloured centre that's supposed to taste amazing?

The fruit will only come in pre prepared form for smoothies and ingredients Radiation, as it is in a very hard shell... Amazing Vitamin C and Calcium content... Can be a little sour but not smelly as I recall!

Ahh... i saw Ray mears going on about some foreign fruit that has a custard like inside but it stinks and people are addicted to it. I was hoping it was that.

I used to be best mates at school with the guy currently tied for 27th place in the Open golf championship at Royal Birkdale. He's been on the local news this week, on the back of all the papers and everything, and before he was interviewed just before the coverage ended on BBC TWO, it's really surreal. PAUL WARING

EDIT: AND HIS CADDY AS WELL! Bugger me!

If he comes in the top ten and wins a squillion quid I'll be gutted we stopped talking after he ran off with my girlfriend, the little bastard.

Last edited:
Sell your story to the papers. "Golf star(?) stole my girl"

-

Bought a tube of arm and hammer tooth paste the other day after seeing the advert and thinking 'that sounds good, whitening anti sensitive and pro enamel.

Bad mistake

The consistency of the paste is like pva glue that's been out in the air for a few minutes... it tastes like cardboard and when brushing its like you've took a handful of bicarbonate soda (which is on of the whitening ingredients) stuffed it into your mouth and then got a flavourless toothpaste and started brushing.

Gah

I used to be best mates at school with the guy currently tied for 27th place in the Open golf championship at Royal Birkdale. He's been on the local news this week, on the back of all the papers and everything, and before he was interviewed just before the coverage ended on BBC TWO, it's really surreal. PAUL WARING

If he comes in the top ten and wins a squillion quid I'll be gutted we stopped talking after he ran off with my girlfriend, the little bastard.

JB you've gotta get revenge on him for that. What a cock. If he starts to get famous, embarrass him somehow. Even if you make a story up :lmao:

I know what you mean about it being surreal, Craig Pickering who's in the GB 100m relay team for the Olympics was in my year at school, so whenever I see him on Tv I feel a bit strange.

Come on Jb your making that up, I can't belive it... :THINK:

You had a girlfriend... :LOL:;))

jumberto said:
I know what you mean about it being surreal, Craig Pickering who's in the GB 100m relay team for the Olympics was in my year at school, so whenever I see him on Tv I feel a bit strange.

You should go to the doctor with that.

Back
Top Bottom