The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

I thought he was going to be the next big thing for Fiorentina, he was really good when I watched him.
Strange transfer ...

it is just for one year, he can play there always + RB Leipzig want realy to play Bundesliga after this season..

Luciano Vietto (Racing Club de Avellaneda) ------------------> (Villarreal CF)

Source:
cbe30441fda41d5e7534fde106fa5c41_L.jpg

Coach Vahid :)

Also almost every Algerian player is linked with Trabzon now, two of them (Belkalem and Medjani) already made the switch.

Last edited:
what's the difference between Trabzon and Milan right now anyway? :D

Well for sure Milan it's more powerfull then Trabzon, And i know that Milan it's not give good results... But if it's not give good results thats not meen that he is weak... And remember this: A.C. Milan won 7 titles in champions league :)

And please respect my club in same way like i respect yours thanks :)

Sorry for OT.

Last edited:
come on man, I was just kidding, take it easy :)

you can consider it a sort of criticism to the actual club's situation, there's no disrespect at all.

and am not speaking about history and trophies because obviously there's no comparison between Milan and Trabzon.

come on man, I was just kidding, take it easy :)

you can consider it a sort of criticism to the actual club's situation, there's no disrespect at all.

and am not speaking about history and trophies because obviously there's no comparison between Milan and Trabzon.

It's not a problem :D i accept jokes :P

Back
Top Bottom