The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

well i think he made a good choice since he might be included in the starting 11 from the beggining of the season, contrary to Navas/Ospina who will definitely eat a lot of bench in the coming season

well i think he made a good choice since he might be included in the starting 11 from the beggining of the season, contrary to Navas/Ospina who will definitely eat a lot of bench in the coming season

Diego is leaving and the chances of getting top stop vs Casilla is a no brain-er. As for Ospina he`ll get his chance and possibly De-thrown Sczceny. Atm Ospina is injured from a thigh injury :P

Oh+I+see+_94493a1114b30f4012591747b8b7f27b.jpg

I'm not sure, if Malaga was the best possible option after the great WC he played.

Actually it's a bit of a step down for Málaga (with all due respect to Ochoa) They had Willy who's a much, much better keeper and he'll also have to compete with Kameni there, it won't be easy as it looks.

Man, remember when Kakuta was hailed as the next highly rated young player? Or was it just the minor scandal he was in the middle of regarding Chelsea pillaging young African players from their clubs.

I thought he was going to be the next big thing for Fiorentina, he was really good when I watched him.
Strange transfer ...

Back
Top Bottom