The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

I really don't like how you put this on "official transfers thread" , just put him on barca thread or for west ham lad to EPL thread , it feels wierd to see death as transfer...

RIP Tito Vilanova, he was really young!

As I said, I didn't find any better thread. The best solution would maybe be some kind of "Football news" thread for any news.

Marcelo Bielsa (Free) ---> Olympique de Marseille coach

77354.jpg

http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101002/Actualites/77354/COMMUNIQUE

Fantastic news for Marseille. Makes me wonder what the heck Daniel Levy is thinking these days to let this man out of his grasp.

Fabian Giefer (Fortuna Düsseldorf) -> FC Schalke 04

Source

Armin Veh (Eintracht Frankfurt) -> VfB Stuttgart

Source

Just a short suggestion: Why don't we open a topic just for managers and coaches and their transfers to keep these news out of the players' thread?

Just a short suggestion: Why don't we open a topic just for managers and coaches and their transfers to keep these news out of the players' thread?

Cool - that could be a good idea. But do you think there's enough activity for them to have their own tread?

Cool - that could be a good idea. But do you think there's enough activity for them to have their own tread?

Well, there are always rumours and if a manager changes the team it's like a transfer nowadays. There won't be much content during a season, but there isn't much in here as well. Think it would be a nice addition to this sub-forum.

Thanks for appreciating that one, Ben. I wasn't trying to take a shot at the club, rather its headcase of an owner.

yeah, i'd love to take a shot at zamparini myself..... and i'm NOT speaking metaphorically :D

Last edited:
Why? They're about as bland as ever. The only thing is the coaches and staff, but I doubt he'll be around Overmars and Van der Sar a lot.

Back
Top Bottom