The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

has he done something disloyal recently? I thought he was one of the main zenit guys.
Yes, if I may say so. This guy have a very complicated character and a very long tongue (he always says what he thinks). He had previously clashed with Zenit's ultras-fans (showing obscene gestures and rudely called), with the Hulk (supported a Denisov in the salary dispute), and now speak, with coach Luciano Spalletti (if so, then it most likely is the reason for his loan). This guy is a great player, can say one of the best in Russia, but his long tongue always prevented him play + age also began to play a role. :(

Last edited:
so he called for it himself. no player should be bigger than his club. thanks for the info, artem. much appreciated.

too bad that the big moves from portugal brought only dispute and destruction to a successful team like zenit, though. things were supposed to get better once. hope it does, at least from now on.

Last edited:
Gustavo Blanco Leschuk (Deportivo Merlo) ----> ANZHIhttp://www.fc-anji.ru/news/en/fc_anji_news/gustavo_leschuk_to_anji280214/
85cdf623b07db6989b3cfa3f704abc82.jpg

I think (like MadbaLL said) that he's retiring from Football all together.
He's easily one of the best modern footballers, because he simply had it all: Abundent talent, leadership qualities, great charachter and above all fair play. Barcelona won't be the same whitout him, they'll loose yet another locker room leader which won't serve them well on the long run.

news i've read is that he's retiring from football and that he will be scout for fc barcelona.
That's a shame, AC Milan needs a solid defender.

Agree with you about fair play, if I'm not wrong during a Clasico he acted as peacemaker while players (from both teams) continued to act like barking dogs.

Last edited:
9b3.png

Jokes aside, It's my Manager Career. I started with my dear AFC Wimbledon, promoted them to the Championship and when I realized I had a miserous budget to stay in there, I accepted a Burnley offer. Now my league top-scoring striker is leaving at the end of the season as his sub already has, so now I bought a 30-year-old Rodallega :D

A short question about the transfer rules in England: I just looked over the transfer history of Chuba Akpom and saw that he was loaned to Brentford for one month (not unusual, saw this on occasion), but what confuses me is the second move to Coventry. Was he really there for just one week? Would really surprise me if you can loan players for a maximum of two matches...or is this really correct?

Edit: Just found pictures of him playing for Coventry in March, guess the dates at transfermarkt are wrong then?

Last edited:
Yeah Transfermarkt dates are usually end of the month. Not exact. My best advice would be to look on the club's website/social media page to get the exact page.

Richairo Živković (FC Groningen) -> Ajax Amsterdam (Summer)
195787_zivko2_600x338.jpg

Massive talent. Hope he picks Serbia over the Netherlands.

He's so lucky standing there with such Legends.

In other news AVB is the new Zenit manager. I'm happy for him, he deserves coaching such a big club.

Back
Top Bottom