The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Wow that really is awful. Even though the sold almost everyone their squad still is decent enough.

Wow that really is awful. Even though the sold almost everyone their squad still is decent enough.
Squad in this case is not important. The team had a huge shock after the incident, in an instant, they lost almost everything: star players, money, many fans (as it turned gloryhunters, real fans remain with the team, no matter what happens), prestige, hope for the championship, in short all. Even if in team remained the high-level players, help the club at the time they could not, as being yourselves also in complete shock. Now the situation in the club is much better, they define the vector of development, the team recovered from the shock, and there are new good players. Although Anzhi and has a digit zero in the victories column, but the chance to stay in the league this club certainly has, I hope they will not miss it. Every should have the right to a second chance, and Anzhi is no exception. ;)

Well said mate, I hope they stay in the league too and compete for European football soon, they have a more likeable team with mostly young Russian players instead of having a starstudded bought together team.

Sporting rejected a switch between Elias and Pato :))

Sporting this super valuing Elias, rode low and caused a great season for Flamengo last year. purchased by 8,2 mi € in 2011, Flamengo offered 6 mi € this year, but only sell for 8 mi €. Are making a slutty with the player, because the Elias Sporting owes money to pay, and is unable to afford the player's salary, ie the international transfer window closed, will leave the player leaning and without paying. Flamengo gave a deadline of today, which is when you should send the entry list for the Libertadores, Sporting unresponsive and leaves the player is leaning away from family and lawns!

Adriano Leite (Free) ---- ATLÉTICO PARANAENSE
http://es.touch.fifa.com/world-match-centre/news/newsid/227/745/6/index.html?cid=twitter_fifacom

If FIFA says it, it must be true...

36341.jpg

Sporting this super valuing Elias, rode low and caused a great season for Flamengo last year. purchased by 8,2 mi € in 2011, Flamengo offered 6 mi € this year, but only sell for 8 mi €. Are making a slutty with the player, because the Elias Sporting owes money to pay, and is unable to afford the player's salary, ie the international transfer window closed, will leave the player leaning and without paying. Flamengo gave a deadline of today, which is when you should send the entry list for the Libertadores, Sporting unresponsive and leaves the player is leaning away from family and lawns!

Dude,Sporting have to play their debts.
In Portugal is not like in other countries like in Spain ;)
Sporting made a mistake by buying him :CONFUSE:

PLF doesn't care about MLS from what I recall , spending that coin on a keeper shows how stupid Toronto is .. Same old same old in t town, salary cap boys, need to pick an choose who you spend on

TFC is getting some good players! ;)

Whether that translates to results on the pitch however, we'll see..... but it's an exciting time!

There is a BIG difference between Robert Earnshaw and Jermaine Defoe.

Big difference between Michael Bradley and injured/past it Thorsten Frings.

And Julio Cesar should be a welcomed addition as well.

But yeah, gomito is right, overall I don't follow MLS much.

Didn't know that. I just thought it's your home town, so, you'd be catching up some games.
I don't follow my local league neither, but I'll go watch my home team whenever I can, the stadium experience it's totally different when you're home.

What is going on with Anzhi?!

They bought several big name players, then sold them, but are they trying to cling on to their RPL status?

Back
Top Bottom