The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

He played some minutes for Bayern in the CL last year if I'm not mistaken, but hasn't got much playtime yet.

Steven Cherundolo (Hannover 96) -> Retired

Source.

No spectacular player, but if you have 300+ matches for the same club, you're a kind of a club legend.

He played some minutes for Bayern in the CL last year if I'm not mistaken, but hasn't got much playtime yet.

Yes, you're correct. He made his debut at CSKA Moscow. He recently signed a new contract with the club and should be the first youth player Guardiola fully promotes to the first team since becoming the manager at Bayern.

No spectacular player, but if you have 300+ matches for the same club, you're a kind of a club legend.

The Mayor of Hannover! One of the more underrated fullbacks in world football over the last 10 years. When he was fit, he was either the first or second name on the team sheet for both his club and country.

Well even they did, they wouldn't be able to make good use of it, they can't be a replacement for him which is too bad, I liked their team project very much. That ban will affect their development heavily (not in a good way I'm afraid)

Steven Cherundolo (Hannover 96) -> Retired

Source.

Think he was captain too

why facepalm? he is only 17 and already top quality for his age..he will develop in La Masia, that is definetly better school for him than Zagreb imo... he might be the second Iniesta in making there...
or he might be the second Sergio Araujo

Araujo was doing really well with them 'till Luis Alberto's emergence. He's wonderful player, but he's was too selfish to make it there.

Deal's off.

Seriously?!
1496660_738789842832307_4455689858740072569_n.jpg

lol

Dylan Tombides (West Ham United) -> Dead

Source

According to the WHU page he "passed away at the age of 20 following his brave battle with (testicular) cancer".

Shocking news, always a tragedy to see people dying because of cancer, especially if they're that young. May he rest in peace.

I currently have no other thread to post this in, but according to Sport1, Tito Vilanova, the former headcoach of Barcelona has lost his fight against cancer. May he rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom