The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

This is the most understandable article I have ever read. :p
Many official documents is such, especially on government websites. :D

it must be about berdyev's retirement. :THINK:

it's another anzhi situation, ain't it?
On the one hand, yes. Berdyev was the heart of this team, he built it, with the arrival of a new coach, we are likely to see a whole new Rubin, Berdyev's tactics "perfect defense" is likely to sinks into oblivion. :(

On the other hand, if in the team will be invested money, will come good players and good coach, then we will see a improved version of Rubin, to match that which beated Barcelona and Chelsea. I hope it will.

Last edited:
DempseyPlaceholder.ashx

Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders) ---> Fulham FC (2 months loan)

Glad he's back on the right side of London.

Nélson de Jesus Silva Dida (Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense) ------------------> (Sport Club Internacional) (He signed a 2-year contract)

Source:
BcclZTXCAAEQlEL.jpg

Did he know for THE END ?

Last edited:
Can only hope that Mandzukic will stay and fight for his spot, he's the better player of these two...most unneeded transfer for us in the last years.

Can only hope that Mandzukic will stay and fight for his spot, he's the better player of these two...most unneeded transfer for us in the last years.
Really makes you think whether this isn't maybe a transfer mostly to weaken Dortmund, doesn't it...

Of course it is. That has always been one of the transfer strategies of Bayern. But in former cases these transfer actually made sense, because we were lacking a good player at that certain position (f.e. Ballack, Lucio and Ze Roberto, which were all bought from Bayer), but in this case I think there was no need for it, especially as Mandzukic is the better player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom