The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

About the Lukaku loan to Everton: can't understand it either, but it's good for Everton, Lukaku himself and our national team. Since the arrival of Willian i was also hoping De Bruyne would have been loaned out too. Borussia Dortmund wanted to loan him, would have been better than fifth choice with Chelsea.

sending de bruyne on a loan deal sounds way more logical than lukaku...

de Bruyne is a starter ATM, so that'd be idiotic. I think Lulaku got loaned because of Eto'o signing which would see him not getting enough playtime to be part of his NT.

de Bruyne is a starter ATM, so that'd be idiotic. I think Lulaku got loaned because of Eto'o signing which would see him not getting enough playtime to be part of his NT.

Considering chelsea have hazard, oscar, mata, schürrle, piazon and just spent £30m on willian, i don't see how exactly loaning him would be idiotic. If anything, chelsea risk mishandling and potentially slowing down his progress.

Not at all. Having that much players will offer more combinations and the team won't be dependent of any player like we did with Mazacar last year (and we all saw what happens whenever one of them gets injured or is out of form). Also de Bruyne is polyvalent which will help him get even more time ;)

Not at all. Having that much players will offer more combinations and the team won't be dependent of any player like we did with Mazacar last year (and we all saw what happens whenever one of them gets injured or is out of form). Also de Bruyne is polyvalent which will help him get even more time ;)

I don't see how him being 'polyvalent' will get him more time. When the club is spending that type of money on a player on a player in same position tells you the whole story. I could have put ramires and lampard in that previous list as they can play attacking role but seem to have the 2 holding midfield position on lock which makes me wonder reason for van ginkel.

Chelsea, like city, are a team i worry about youth prospects getting chances and game time. Islam Feruz, who is arguebly one of the most promising scottish players in a very long time, i worry for him, even though he's only 17, i just don't feel he'll and many other youth players at chelsea will get his chance he deserves.

Willian (Like Schürrle) Is an Abramovich signing, it had nothing to do with what the team needed but more of what Roman wanted.

I get the fact that you're worried about the youngster's chances but this situation is similar with any club out there, he also knew exactly what he was in for nobody forced him to do anything against his will. Competition is vital for player's growth as long as it is healthy which is the case.

Regarding Feruz: I never got the reason he left Celtic TBH, he's an amazing player and I'm happy to have him on squad and all but the fact he put money over comfort is beyond me. He's still relatively young (only 17) and will surely get a chance or two at least before an eventual negligence which seems to happen to every kid, even the blue ones.

Vullnet Basha (Switzerland) >>>>>> (Albania NT)
Amir Abrashi (Switzerland) >>>>>> (Albania NT)
Agon Mehmeti (Sweden) >>>>>> (Albania NT)

FIFA has give permission and they can be used even on tonight's match vs Slovenia

I hope Adnan Januzaj its next!

Vullnet Basha (Switzerland) >>>>>> (Albania NT)
Amir Abrashi (Switzerland) >>>>>> (Albania NT)
Agon Mehmeti (Sweden) >>>>>> (Albania NT)

FIFA has give permission and they can be used even on tonight's match vs Slovenia

I hope Adnan Januzaj its next!

I support this decision, and I think if in person is flowing Albanian blood (for example) then he has to play for Albania, I am not a supporter of globalization, when for some NT plays peoples different nationalities, It is like football clubs.

Mehmeti plays well(he plays on Olhanense) :)
GL for Albania :)

what good is he ? does he play regular ? tell me more please :P

I support this decision, and I think if in person is flowing Albanian blood (for example) then he has to play for Albania, I am not a supporter of globalization, when for some NT plays peoples different nationalities, It is like football clubs.

I think this is result of work from Albanian federation who are working more about this , getting young talented guys to play for our NT , I think Shaqiri , Xhaka , Behrami , Xhemaili etj are a big lose for Albania NT so hope we work more and get next talented Albanian guys to the NT they belong , I really hope we dont "lose" Adnan Januzaj who I believe could be best "Albanian" player ever so far!

But now is 21st century. You can´t possibly select to what nationality people belong by looking at them or typing what´s their "blood". If those players feel Albanian i´m 100% behind FIFA allowing them to play for them though.

I think this is result of work from Albanian federation who are working more about this , getting young talented guys to play for our NT , I think Shaqiri , Xhaka , Behrami , Xhemaili etj are a big lose for Albania NT so hope we work more and get next talented Albanian guys to the NT they belong , I really hope we dont "lose" Adnan Januzaj who I believe could be best "Albanian" player ever so far!

I hope Adnan will be star in United, and good luck to him in the nationat team, which he chooses.

But now is 21st century. You can´t possibly select to what nationality people belong by looking at them or typing what´s their "blood". If those players feel Albanian i´m 100% behind FIFA allowing them to play for them though.

Any way, it is my opinion, I'm not saying it's bad, and it's not about that now 21, in the 20th century some players such as Alfredo Di Stefano, Omar Sivori, Jose Altafini, Laszlo Kubala etc played for several teams.

Mladen Petrić (Free Agent) -----------> (West Ham United F.C.)

Source:
BTzXXqDCcAE69km.jpg

William "BCOE" Gallas (Free Agent) ---> Perth Glory

597520-f4560978-4a9f-11e3-9491-1affab8972a4.jpg

Happened on November 23th. I'm surprised no-one mentioned it, it was a big deal for the A-League apparently.

Back
Top Bottom