The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

4M, but apparently the news disappear from OM website :CONFUSE: Christian Gourcuff want resignation if Lémina leave.

ok, that sounds much better, btw.:
22.52: Information just coming in which may explain the Mario Lemina situation. Marseille and Lorient are usenet stood to have discussed two bids, one a €11m offer and the other a €4m offer plus Abdullah. Turns out an error in communication led Lorient to believe they had agreed an €11m deal when Marseille hadn’t. Lorient want the money and not Abdullah.
:D

wow so nothing special, we knew already about Bale, not a suprise, not also Fellaini because of Moyes, only Özil made my day...but seriously thats it? one of the weekest transfer deadline, its like we were in mid-season

i was expecting a move by Rooney & Lewandowski and a good defender signing from Barcelona...but uhmmm whatever

So how did that end up huh!

Manu come to us offering 28m for Baines+Fellaini and end up paying 27.5 for Fellaini alone...

Baines must be very happy to know Moyes values him at 500k LOL

Seriously now, imo the best deal for EFC this window was to keep Baines, he is suck a key player for us. EFC legend on the making!

So how did that end up huh!

Manu come to us offering 28m for Baines+Fellaini and end up paying 27.5 for Fellaini alone...

Baines must be very happy to know Moyes values him at 500k LOL

Seriously now, imo the best deal for EFC this window was to keep Baines, he is suck a key player for us. EFC legend on the making!

Plus you brought in some pretty good players. Everton played Utd good.

Plus you brought in some pretty good players. Everton played Utd good.

Defanitly, very excited bout whats to come, although I really hope Lukaku doesnt get the "cant hit a barn flu" every striker gets as soon as they put on the toffees shirt!

I think Barry was a key trasnfer... we needed someone that could FILL in that spot Fellaini will leave, like i said dont know much about Mccarthy, only watched him a few times and he didnt really catch my eye but i think it was fundamental to get an experienced, proven player since Fellaini was going to leave imminently.

Defanitly, very excited bout whats to come, although I really hope Lukaku doesnt get the "cant hit a barn flu" every striker gets as soon as they put on the toffees shirt!

I think Barry was a key trasnfer... we needed someone that could FILL in that spot Fellaini will leave, like i said dont know much about Mccarthy, only watched him a few times and he didnt really catch my eye but i think it was fundamental to get an experienced, proven player since Fellaini was going to leave imminently.

Barry is a good signing. He'll probably fit Martinez' style better than Fellaini. He's 32 now but I don't think age will affect his game too much.

I wish him all the best. Has been one of the better signings we've made in the last 20+ years and is a true professional. I'd probably put him among the top 5 performers for City over the last few years.

Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea FC) ---> Everton FC (out on loan)

:(

i don't understand this transfer at all.

i find him more usefull than torres for example. there is also question mark about demba ba, he is not at the same level he used to be while playing for newcastle or west ham.

anyway, great deal for everton.

I really don't know what to think about Bruma. Only thing that I know is that 12.000.000 is way too much for a player that is 18 years old and achieved nothing so far.

About the Lukaku loan to Everton: can't understand it either, but it's good for Everton, Lukaku himself and our national team. Since the arrival of Willian i was also hoping De Bruyne would have been loaned out too. Borussia Dortmund wanted to loan him, would have been better than fifth choice with Chelsea.

I really don't know what to think about Bruma. Only thing that I know is that 12.000.000 is way too much for a player that is 18 years old and achieved nothing so far.

United signed a 18 year old who won nothing for a similar fee from sporting 10 years ago and he turned out not bad ;)

About the Lukaku loan to Everton: can't understand it either, but it's good for Everton, Lukaku himself and our national team. Since the arrival of Willian i was also hoping De Bruyne would have been loaned out too. Borussia Dortmund wanted to loan him, would have been better than fifth choice with Chelsea.

Whats your take on Fellaini to United?

IMO Fellaini was absolutely splendid for Everton.
With our national team he is often sloppy and makes silly mistakes.
If he plays like he did for Everton he is a big asset, if he plays like for our national team he might be a liability. Sometimes it seems as if our national team is not really a priority for him and he behaves also uncharacteristically "arrogant" where our national team is concerned. H ehas already stated that he only sees one favourite for the next WC and that is Belgium...that is something you never say and certainly not as in our country, we are perennial underdogs and want our sporters to behave like that...

Something that is very positive about him is that during the tranfer saga over the summer, he kept his focus and behaved like a model professional player (compare to other players like Bale). Never missed a training and played in matches the way he always plays.

He is also a very humble and likeable guy off the pitch...

I guess its good that I always trust Gerds opinions on these things, because I dislike Fellaini as a player but understand the need of him at United.

For me he finally will have the chance to really shine, Moyes wont missuse him like he had to at EFC for obivious reasons... with us Fellaini was used in every midfield and offense role there is in football and i think that playing fully as a CM/CDM at Utd he will develop evan more.

Most plp think this last season was Fellaini`s best at EFC but i disagree, no doubt he got more headlines this season but for me 09/10, where he was used 90% of the games as a CDM was definatly his best/more consistant with us(Chelsea was crazy about him that season), and i expect him to get those kind of solid performances at Utd.

Back
Top Bottom