The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

But abosolutelly nonsense transfer form Schalke. They have only Huntelaar and Szalai, both are injured. Who will be their CF now? They have to buy (or on loan) one striker, urgentlly

How long has Huntelaar been injured for now? Seems like I haven't seen him in their lineup for a long time.

Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez(Anzi) -----> Standart Liege

http://www.standard.be/toutes-les-news/lire/~le-retour-de-mehdi.htm?lng=fr#.UiNi9X_lQtA

This player is absolutely nothing to show for the time spent in Anzhi, it is not a loss for Makhachkala.

Christian Atsu (FC Porto) ----> FC Chelsea ----> Vitesse Arnhem (on loan)

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3444457/title/atsu-moves-to-chelsea-from-portugal

Walter Gargano(SSC Napoli) -----> FC Parma

http://fcparma.com/news/ufficiale-w...o-dal-napoli-con-diritto-di-riscatto/?lang=it

Last edited:
Such transfers make me less and less like a modern football ... However, my congratulations, Real. :ROLL:
Seriously ?
You, a Zenit supporter (let me remind you just of Hulk and Witsel), is against modern football ?

Even I am not against it, and , well, our funds are based on reprocessing of household and industrial waste ...

Seriously ?
You, a Zenit supporter (let me remind you just of Hulk and Witsel), is against modern football ?

Even I am not against it, and , well, our funds are based on reprocessing of household and industrial waste ...
Yes, seriously.

No, I'm certainly not against football, I'll still love very much him, and I do not mind that money went to the benefit, but I do not really like that now for ONE player (albeit very cool) club gives 100 million euros, I do not like that the players love more money rather than football, to demand astronomical salaries for just play. Because of this football atmosphere disappears, football was game of life, but now football is a business and nothing more. And I was against buying Hulk and Witsel for SUCH money, it would be better in my opinion, we have brought new Arshavin than spending so much money on IT. Sorry for my bad English.

Seriously ?

this case is different imo, Zenit were not making any top transfers for some years to afford both players and they bought them to start matches...while Real mostly buys each season over the top transfers to prove they are best etc.. by taking best players of any leagues and in rare cases make them better or even play them all the time.. i still don´t understand why they need Bale with the talent they have already... but maybe the transfer will turn out good, certainly hope his career wont fade as Kaka´s for example..that would be crime against football ;)

Mevlut Erding (Stade Rennais) ---> Saint-Etienne
Yohan Mollo (AS Nancy Lorraine) ---> Saint-Etienne (loan)

Vey happy with these two transfers. Mollo was excellent last year and we needed another striker, Erding is a proven goalscorer. :)

Demechellis%20signing%20pic2.ashx

Yes, seriously.

No, I'm certainly not against football, I'll still love very much him, and I do not mind that money went to the benefit, but I do not really like that now for ONE player (albeit very cool) club gives 100 million euros, I do not like that the players love more money rather than football, to demand astronomical salaries for just play. Because of this football atmosphere disappears, football was game of life, but now football is a business and nothing more. And I was against buying Hulk and Witsel for SUCH money, it would be better in my opinion, we have brought new Arshavin than spending so much money on IT. Sorry for my bad English.
Ok now I understand.
Case dismissed.

Dani Pacheco (Liverpool FC) ---> Alcoron
http://www.adalcorcon.com/index.php/the-news/2077-dani-pacheco-ya-es-jugador-del-alcorcon

good luck to him. never said a bad word about the club..

I'm proud to announce that I'm joining @AD_Alcorcon permanent. I wanna say massive thanks to LFC for all they gave me in 6 years. I will always be a red. It's been my house and I will never forget it. Thanks to all you fans for the support and hope we celebrate The premier league this season. YNWA. THANKS FOR ALL.

Agim Ibraimi (NK Maribor) ---> Cagliari Calcio.

So glad to see him moving to a bigger league. Hope that he'll get enough chances to show off his canon left foot.

Back
Top Bottom