The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Alessandro Matri (Juventus F.C.) --------> (A.C. Milan)

Source:
1186287_669136489763951_1294714843_n.jpg

Bentornato a tua casa Alessandro!
Forza Milan <3!

Last edited:
I really don't think Milan have the money, they just bought Matri and maybe will get Sakho on loan, so it seems that they're just selling to not be in debt again because sincerely, seeing the prices these days, Boateng deserves at least 25M€.

Also don't get the KPB deal. Especially as I thought he was one of the main guys at Milan now. Happy to see him back in the league though.

Also don't get the KPB deal. Especially as I thought he was one of the main guys at Milan now. Happy to see him back in the league though.

I'm happy he's gone. He was wasteful post-Ibra. Ibrahimovic's assists gave Boateng and Nocerino many opportunities to score goals. I think he and the fans knew his time was close to over, I just didn't think it'd be this abrupt.

Last season he was lazy, reckless and very wasteful. He was worth £25m 2 years ago, but now, I think £15m is fair.

I wasn't a fan of his focus on being fashionable rather than useful - I think he felt he 'made it' and got a little complacent in big games. He didn't start as much last season, and ended up playing 'every other game'. I'm not sure I like the way he conveniently 'retired' for Ghana, and then suddenly 'unretired' when the WC is right round the corner.

I thank him for the great moments he's given us, but his consistency is too poor. We're clearly going after Honda and/or Kaka with the money now (not sure what I feel about these either :/).

Last edited:
I'm happy he's gone. He was wasteful post-Ibra. Ibrahimovic's assists gave Boateng and Nocerino many opportunities to score goals. I think he and the fans knew his time was close to over, I just didn't think it'd be this abrupt.

Last season he was lazy, reckless and very wasteful. He was worth £25m 2 years ago, but now, I think £15m is fair.

I wasn't a fan of his focus on being fashionable rather than useful - I think he felt he 'made it' and got a little complacent in big games. He didn't start as much last season, and ended up playing 'every other game'. I'm not sure I like the way he conveniently 'retired' for Ghana, and then suddenly 'unretired' when the WC is right round the corner.

I thank him for the great moments he's given us, but his consistency is too poor. We're clearly going after Honda and/or Kaka with the money now (not sure what I feel about these either :/).

That sounds more like the Kevin-Prince from Hertha and his England time. Thanks for the info, let's wait, what is happening at Schalke. :)

Maybe there is some cash under the table?

I think 15m is a good price tag for Prince, he can't worth the same amount of money of Matri, although the striker was overpaid a few millions.

Back
Top Bottom