The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Rogelio Funes Mori (River Plate) ---> SL Benfica

999115_300710806720514_1481444751_n.jpg

does make absolutely no sense to me, just as the the chelsea's pursuit of willian. papers are ridiculous.

edit: you see? I wasn't even bothered to click on a link starts with marca.com :D

Last edited:
3.5 - 5M €...there's no official numbers. That's what portuguese press say.
What can you tell about him? I know he's been injury prone lately...

3.5 - 5M €...there's no official numbers. That's what portuguese press say.
What can you tell about him? I know he's been injury prone lately...
We haven't seen him in many matches these 2 years we had him, because of his injury. When we bought him, we were told he was the next best Serbian talent, but we haven't seen that "extra special" thing from him. However, I don't think we have ever used him in his natural position/role, so I can't tell you exactly if he is good or not. We used him as an anchorman, but clearly this guy is not that type of player.
Many people here are like "Holy cow, are the guys in Benfica crazy? They just spent 5M€ for this player?", but it won't be a surprise if he plays good in Benfica.
In a few words, I believe he is still a big questionmark.

Thanks for the complete reply! Hopefully he'll do fine.. in normal conditions he'll be Matic's reserve, so he'll be used as a defensive midfielder.. About the official fee, it was said Olympiakos asked 5M and that Benfica was offering 3.5M when the negotiations started so I guess it was something in between, probably closer to 5M.

About Olympiakos, I'm curious how Roberto will perform..he is quite a strange goalkeeper. Wish all the best for Saviola, he truely deserves it..and it was really nice seeing the reception he had.

This idiotic. This deal should have been done last year when we actually needed him, now some other quality player will have to leave :(

Back
Top Bottom