The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Two seasons ago Parker was the missing piece in the Spurs jigsaw. AVB prefers to play Sandro in Parker's position and sincecalso bought Capoue who can pkay in that position.
I always rated Parker, but he lacks perhaps a litle bit of technical skills to AVB's taste.

Two seasons ago Parker was the missing piece in the Spurs jigsaw. AVB prefers to play Sandro in Parker's position and sincecalso bought Capoue who can pkay in that position.
I always rated Parker, but he lacks perhaps a litle bit of technical skills to AVB's taste.

I also think his injury last season was a key point in his Spurs career, he was in incredible form before it and was a key player for them in 11-12, very bad timing injury id say.

Their loss is Fulham's gain.

The same way Fulham have got Darren Bent now who was frozen out at Villa and will no doubt score quite a few goals for them.

Fulham have got some good experienced proven players for very cheap. Seems like the new owner isn't about splashing the cash but making smart acquisitions.

Cissoko from Valencia to Liverpool

1377016413_b_liverpul-dogovorilsja-o-perekhode-iz-valensii-zashhitnika-sissoko.jpg

brunnoce why you like Everton ? someone from Brazil likes Everton ? could you tell us the story how your love for Everton started ?

I started watching EPL back in the 90's on ESPN(when noone here in Brazil cared about EPL, only Serie A and Spain) and i really felt in love with it, loved the fast pace style, long range shooting and specially the atmosphere...

So started to look for a club to support, since im a Cruzeiro fan the first club i felt any indentification was Everton as we have the same color(blue shirts, white shorts)... after that i started looking at EFC history, fans, stadium and became a real fan of them and have been following since 98/99... still trying to get my first trip to Goodison though, very far and expensive from Brazil, but it will happen in time.

I started watching EPL back in the 90's on ESPN(when noone here in Brazil cared about EPL, only Serie A and Spain) and i really felt in love with it, loved the fast pace style, long range shooting and specially the atmosphere...

So started to look for a club to support, since im a Cruzeiro fan the first club i felt any indentification was Everton as we have the same color(blue shirts, white shorts)... after that i started looking at EFC history, fans, stadium and became a real fan of them and have been following since 98/99... still trying to get my first trip to Goodison though, very far and expensive from Brazil, but it will happen in time.

Beautiful story of a real fan for a very nice club.
I hope one day you can watch Everton win at Goodison Park.

Back
Top Bottom