The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

I'm a huge fan of Lucescu and the way his Shakhtar play.

Well im romanian so i know lucescu.
He is the most overrated manager in our history.
In the past when he managed dinamo bucharest arranged loads of games, and was a communist militia informer. Dinamo and steaua were the teams of the communist regime, reprezenting the police and the army. Only they could battle for championship.
And now he is an arrogant mug , walks around like he invented football. When in fact he was just a communist dog. They should put his crap on wikipedia so everybody will know what a man he is...

At shaktar they just gave him 30 brazilians, everyone could get a good team outta that.

Sorry for the offtopic. But lucescu is a filthy scum.

In the past when he managed dinamo bucharest arranged loads of games, and was a communist militia informer. Dinamo and steaua were the teams of the communist regime, reprezenting the police and the army. Only they could battle for championship.
And now he is an arrogant mug , walks around like he invented football. When in fact he was just a communist dog. They should put his crap on wikipedia so everybody will know what a man he is...

At shaktar they just gave him 30 brazilians, everyone could get a good team outta that.

Sorry for the offtopic. But lucescu is a filthy scum.

Class !!!

Whatever you say about football in the 1980s, he also won the league with Rapid in the late 1990s.

That isn't really true, for a start the most important players at Shakhtar last season were Mkhitaryan and Srna, both aren't Brazilian, and he signed the former when he was not that well known. Historically they have to sell their very best players (Tymoschuk, Chyrginski, Willian, Fernandinho, Elano, Marica, Mkhitaryan). He has to keep building teams as the best players tend to go. It's not like he just started back in 2004 with the same squad of talented Brazilians and then just sat in a deck chair since. All the time he has led Shakhtar to regularly get into the CL knockouts and to win the UEFA/Europa league (for all the talk of how strong much stronger the Dutch league is than Ukraine - which disagree with - when was the last time a Dutch team won a European trophy? Feyenoord over a decade ago. When was the last time they regularly had a team in the CL knockouts? Probably the PSV team around 7 years ago).

Even if you dismiss his record in Donetsk, he's won the Turkish league with two different clubs (Galatasary and Besjiktas) so he's proven it in more countries.

Well don't talk about romanian football.
Almost all championships are fake as f. What was in Italy is nothing compared with romanian football.
This season supposed to start with 16 teams, then 20, finally they went with 18 and now they are 17 ... :DD

At Galata lucescu just went out with the team Terim made. He is a snake ho knows to take advantage of any situation. All his career was like that.

And screw all these statistics, they're bollocks, ukrainian football could never compare with dutch football and thats it. Compare only the game itself not trophies and $$$€€€£££. Same as russian championship = robots.

PS. Another nice fact. In 1988 lucescu's team dinamo played with timisora, the communist regime presured timisoara to fake the game so they could win the title over steaua. In the end timisoara defeated dinamo, and lucescu was shouting at the fans of poli that timisoara will relegate because of that. That season timisoara relegated (paid referees, commie militia presures,...).
After a while (like 20 years) timisoara played with shaktar in ucl and all timisoara stadium was fking lucescu and he was like
- "im the greatest manager in romanian history, ungratefull bastards, drunktards, hooligans and stuff like that"
Btw timisoara trowed out shaktar outta ucl that year.
This is just a part of what this arrogant prick has done.

I think we should stop with the offtopic couse bale will sign with real over 100 mil euros (wtf he discovered a cure for cancer?). My gosh...

Last edited:
Same as russian championship = robots
Now why's that?
Recent singings of Eto'o and Hulk are a result of money invested in the clubs, agreed.
But for instance CSKA Moscow UEFA cup in 2005? Or Zenit in 2008? No big stars whatsoever.

Sad rumours confirmed. Clint Dempsey left Spurs for Seattle after all :( Will miss him.

2021534649.jpg

Last edited:
Now why's that?
Recent singings of Eto'o and Hulk are a result of money invested in the clubs, agreed.
But for instance CSKA Moscow UEFA cup in 2005? Or Zenit in 2008? No big stars whatsoever.

Well i didnt say they weren't good teams, i meant no disrespect, but my comparation was with dutch football. I meant the quality of the game.

Now why's that?

I have the feeling that the level of the Russian players (in the NT f.e.) was higher before they began buying those stars into their league.

Russian team had a golden generation with the Euro 08 squad. I forgot what happened for the WC10 (did they freakishly miss out on qualifying?). And in Euro12, they had an awesome start, but psychologically imploded and failed to qualify out of the easiest group in the tournament (Poland, Czech Republic, Greece). They were playing really good, I remember. Arshavin was very impressive. Then they started missing about 10 easy chances per game and conceding weird late equalisers and got eliminated.

I think that was the last of that golden generationn, I don't know much about upcoming Russian talent.

It's kinda funny that Turkey had a similar fate with their NT. They had an amazing show at Euro 08, then just completely fell off for the WC and Euro 12.

I have the feeling that the level of the Russian players (in the NT f.e.) was higher before they began buying those stars into their league.

Spot on, look no further to the England NT U-19,U-20,U-21- Men .It might just be the coaching ...the US A-n- B team playing stronger w/ a German coach :P

Last edited:
Michel Bastos (Lyon) -> Al Ain

MlHkzSgl.jpg

This guy was part of Brazil squad at WC 10, scored amazing longshots and freekicks for Lyon, had pace and skill. I liked him.
Now he has signed for Al Ain from UAE :(

Michel Bastos (Lyon) -> Al Ain
This guy was part of Brazil squad at WC 10, scored amazing longshots and freekicks for Lyon, had pace and skill. I liked him.
Now he has signed for Al Ain from UAE :(

maybe no other club could give him money as them, what would you do on his place?

Spot on, look no further to the England NT U-19,U-20,U-21- Men .It might just be the coaching ...the US A-n- B team playing stronger w/ a German coach :P

Don't know about that bebo, Bradley took USA to confed cup final. Kliny hasn't matched that yet... Beating Spain and alll

Don't know about that bebo, Bradley took USA to confed cup final. Kliny hasn't matched that yet... Beating Spain and alll

Yes! but! We had a stronger team at the time. Klinsman is bringing a different type of squad that I feel part of, as a foreigner who became American I couldn`t relate to the old squad like I can today. The hyphen-American to me is special (german-mexican-swedish-salvadorian..etc American squad),maybe like some happy to have a African-American president. Im a republican btw my republican(ian) doesn`t allow me to like Obama (inside I do though )SHhhh!

Anzhi : Rich FC ----> Poor FC

Club owner said he'll buy their stars and be again a small team

Anzhi owner Suleiman Kerimov lost 5.5 billion when his company "Uralkali" lost lucrative contracts with Belarus, and he was forced to make cuts in the annual budget of the club to 50-70 million(This is not money for transfers, It's money for the club's entire). Maybe in the future Anzhi awaits fate of Malaga.

Reason not buying stars, the reason limit in the Russian league for russian players on the field. Teams are required to have four russian players on the field. Because of salary Russian players reach heaven.

Any talented young player from the youth team has in its 18 years of Porsche Cayenne or Bentley for example, night clubs a lot of money and he does not have sense to grow further. They will always have a place on the field. Veriant excluded as the EPL when the team plays without English or the Zenit vs Benfica match where all Portuguese on the field playing for the Russian club.

This system was supposed to help NT but in reality it only inflates wages

Back
Top Bottom