The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Yannick Sagbo (Évian Thonon Gaillard) ---> Hull City

Jamie Mackie (Queens Park Rangers) ---> Nottingham Forest

Dídac Vilà (AC Milan) ---> Real Betis (out on loan)

Nélson Oliveira (SL Benfica) ---> Stade Rennais (out on loan) He'll wear the number 20

Aleksandar Dragović - from FC Basel to Dynamo Kiev
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
F.A.I.L.
He can play in the best leagues...

Ukraine league is 7th best in Europe acording to UEFA.

better than Russian, Netherlands, Greece, Turkey etc.

Dinamo Kiev is one of best teams in Europe with history, amazing stadium and money, but in case of Dragovic i think he waited for Inter and they didn´t show much to sign him afterall.

i think it´s great that also other teams have strong squads, not just the same all the time..

and about Money, you could add that song to Vagner Love or other players who choosed to play in Quatar, Saudi Arabia or China, not Dynamo Kyiev.

I know that Ukraine league is so hightly evaluated, but I think that it isn´t so big progress in his career. And firstly he denied their very lucrative contract, and four days later he signed a contract with them, so I think that Dynamo rewrite some numbers in their offer.

i think it´s great that also other teams have strong squads, not just the same all the time..
absolutely agree, but sometimes it´s too obvious that it´s only about quantity of "zeros" on their pay checks (I don´t blame them :P I would also choose it, I guess)

And about Money video, I want to use it ´cause aitken with hid gif stole me a opportunity to use it :SMUG:

Shit, Dynamo Kiev are building quite a good team !
Lens, Mbokani, Belhanda, Tremoulinas, Dragovic,... + Miguel Veloso
Yes, hell of a nice squad.

Although it's really sad that both Dynamo K and Shakhtar only use foreigners year after year, barely produce any Ukrainian players

A lot of Off-Topic around here :S

Portuguese League is the 5th best league in the World and i´m not making type of complement :D

Vangelis just said that Dragovic deserves a better league ;)

Yeah that is a load of crap.
Watch a match of the dutch league and then go for an ukrainian one.
Is like your pissing next to a horse.
U€£A...

Guys, no more belittling of leagues that are not your own.

The Ukrainian league has its own qualities, and so does the Dutch, Portuguese, Greek etc league, so let's leave it at that. And plus, I'm a huge fan of Lucescu and the way his Shakhtar play.

No one else made a concrete offer for Dragovic, so he went where it was available, and will now have Champions League football.

Back
Top Bottom