The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

You can have Garcia back now

I'll gladly take him back but Benfica isn't exactly financially healthy from what I've been told. This deal is, imo, a disaster for us. Matic had a 50M€ release clause but due to financial problems the club was forced to sell him for half of the price.

That makes even less sense, I'm all confused now. Can someone explain the situation to me, it's all in German and I'm shite at it.

That makes even less sense, I'm all confused now. Can someone explain the situation to me, it's all in German and I'm shite at it.
Whats so confusing? Dortmund signed Ji for the next season for nothing as he is free in the summer. At the same time Augsburg bought him for the rest of this season as they wanted to bring him back for a long time. I guess the fee for Augsburg is very low because he will just play for a half year in Augsburg. It's a win-win situation for Ji and Dortmund, he is able to get to his best in the half year back at the club where he made great performances and next season he moves on to a Champions League club. Why should he stay at Sunderland for that half year, he doesn't get any chance there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom