The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Awesome reception for Gomez.

e74f5dc65c8b637006741e1232525ce4_MGbig.jpg

@Gabe: I think he wanted to play more and Fioretina didn't have a "real" striker upfront since Toni left. Funny thing is: he was the one who took Klose's place a couple of years back which forced him to move to Italy, now the same thing basically happened to him.

Gomez is underrated in terms of media and financial value, he's one of the best strikers in the world + he's only 27 ..
any team wants him should at least pay more than 30 millions, I was wondering how and why Bayern could easily sell him, but the wonder is gone knowing that their coach is guardiola with his "fake striker" shit ..

why Firenze, can somene explain me? im sure he had lot of options
Seriously. I didn't follow Bayern last season too often. But Mario is starting 11 Germany and Bayern striker.(Sometimes replaced by Mandzukic).
Firstly, why would bayern easily sell 1 of their 2 strikers?
Secondly, why Serie A and Fiorentina? (let's be honest, they're not his level, compared to all the clubs which must've been happy to see him in their squads)

Gomez said that Guardiola recommended Fiorentina because of the amazing football they play, and because Montella is a very innovative and intelligent manager. Don't forget Fiorentina's current team includes (even if Jovetic might leave) .....

G.Rossi - Gomez - Jovetic

Ljajic - Borja Valero- Aquilani - Ambrosini - Joaquin

G.Rodriguez - Roncaglia - Marcos Alonso - Savic....

Their bench has players like El Hamdaoui, Pasqual, Mati Fernandez and Cuadrado...

This team has potential.

Last edited:
Gomez said that Guardiola recommended Fiorentina because of the amazing football they play, and because Montella is a very innovative and intelligent manager. Don't forget Fiorentina's current lineup (even if Jovetic might leave) .....

G.Rossi - Gomez - Jovetic

Ljajic - Borja Valero- Aquilani - Ambrosini - Joaquin

G.Rodriguez - Roncaglia - Marcos Alonso - Savic....

Their bench has players like El Hamdaoui, Pasqual, Mati Fernandez and Cuadrado...

This team has potential.

It take real class to field 12 outfield players and not get caught ;)

I think it's the release clause - Napoli have already been wrapping up expensive signings: Martens (10m), Callejon (8/9m), Albiol (12m), Rafael (4-5m).

Wouldn't rule out a striker soon too, like Damiao.

Back
Top Bottom