The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Juan Fernando Quintero - Pescara -> FC Porto

1000092_608997702467336_1550630011_n.jpg

http://www.fcporto.pt/Noticias/Futebol/noticiafutebol_futquinteroassina_130713_76138.asp

No. No. No. No. United needed to sign him. This is unacceptable!

Well, there ends my interest in this years transfer window.. see you guys in August..

really ? cmon buddy isnt as bad as you're making , its not like you're missing a lot , he'll never be more than a average player , you'll see he'll never make it to top level , Guardiola will be blamed for buying him as soon as next season ends !

there are still better players avaliable ;)

really ? cmon buddy isnt as bad as you're making , its not like you're missing a lot , he'll never be more than a average player , you'll see he'll never make it to top level , Guardiola will be blamed for buying him as soon as next season ends !

I don't believe he will be as good as he could be now he's just moved into yet another over competitive midfield.. but he is certainly better than Cleverley, Giggs, Anderson etc are right now.

I'm more pissed about the fact United were heavily linked at actually completing this move, and missed out on the target. Just makes me believe that its another year of no stars coming into United..

We could always sign Espericuata (spelling?) We do love cheap Mexicans..

you have Januzaj , should use him more :-P

He's too good for us if I'm honest, I'm sure many fans will disagree but on the face of it.. Uniteds squad is nothing in comparison to the likes of Madrid, Barca and even City or Chelsea these days.

Its fine, with Moyes in charge we can join Arsenal and Liverpool in the former giants pissing on the feet of the sugar daddies ;)

Fuck.gif

No player is bigger/better than the club.

he dosnt mean bigger than the club , Messi isnt bigger than Aston Villa but he'll be to good for them !

all tho I wish it was true what Naruto said , but Januzaj havent done much to be to big for a team like united ! he has long way to go ;)

LFC understands me, sorry if I worded it wrong Aitken :P

Okay, maybe not right now he's not be he will be.. imo he will be the best product of Uniteds Academy for thus decade and the last :)

I also apologise for the potential curse I've not put on him..

oh come on... 98% of United squad are actuall champions not more than few months.. and you will challenge again for the title. some of you write as if United was bad just becouse Ferguson retired... you buy two - three top players untill end of window and you will be stronger than before..

oh come on... 98% of United squad are actuall champions not more than few months.. and you will challenge again for the title. some of you write as if United was bad just becouse Ferguson retired... you buy two - three top players untill end of window and you will be stronger than before..

I will make an after Moyes' first few season tbh, I've alway believed that Uniteds squad wad barely average mos years in terms of individual ablity yet they had a champion ad a leader and that mentality spread, so I don't know yet. I may well be wrong.

Spot on, Although i don't think we will win the title, not in moyes first season as i think it will take some time to get his idea's and play-style across. I'd actually favorite arsenal if they can buy few players they vitally need, oddly think liverpool can push back into top 4, will be an interesting season for sure though.

oh Naruto Januzaj isn't product of united Academy !

I know, I know! Man I'm puting my foot in it a lot tonight, I mean he's the best pyart to come through as a youth player meaning he played at youth level and signed his first pro del with the club.. I'm going to be bfore I say anthing else dumb!

am with you here Valon (Valon, right?)

Back
Top Bottom