The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Bakary Sare (Cluj)--->Dinamo Zagreb
bakary_sare_potpis_ugovora.b822c76ed280e947d7609597ae9fd1249240.jpg

looks like marco the phoenix (one piece) :D

imo, they'd have done a better job with purchasing Cavani instead of giving that money for Isco and Illarramendi.

The scary thing is that there's still money to sign Cavani or any other top striker (in case they sell Higuain). Anyway, I agree with Pipa and I have to say, I'm loving Madrid's transfer policy so far. For the first time since God knows when, Real Madrid are building a nice Spanish core. With the likes of Illara, Carvajal, Isco, Nacho and Jesé, RM are setting a team for the next 10 years, they could end up having the spinal of the next La Roja team. What a pity that Thiago is off to Bayern, Madrid could have pulled the trigger, a 18M trigger. :COOL:

imo, they'd have done a better job with purchasing Cavani instead of giving that money for Isco and Illarramendi.

This has more to do w/ unity then individuality . I think even CR wants a family atmosphere vs a split camp. These young guys will remind the old guys what they came from. Nothing like having a new born child to bring the families together. I know ,I had 3 :COAT: too much imo. I`m more of the practicing then delivery .

agree with everything you said, guys. but imo, their biggest problem during mourinho era was the wastefulness upfront. benzema's a super-sub but certainly not performing enough as a starter, higuain's not that fantastic lad anymore who had been converting 4 of 5 chances he got (do you remember him performing in any big game in the last two years?). I think, not having a top striker like cavani or falcao cost madrid not only that 'la decima' but maybe even the eleventh one (and mourinho too :P).

I rate both isco and illarramendi very highly (I like carvajal and nacho as well) and it's obvious that real's building for the future. I really like both transfers but illarramendi cost way too much imo. my reaction was completely down to the sum of those two transfers. I mena, cavani's release clause is €63M, you know. if they'd spend €20-25m on illarramendi, then I couldn't have said that, technically. :)

I found this in RM official facebook page

Today, Real Madrid C.F. paid the amount of €32,190,000 to Real Sociedad for the playing rights of Asier Illarramendi. The transaction, as with all transfers of players between Spanish clubs, is subject to the current VAT rate of 21%, which is not an additional cost to Real Madrid C.F, since this amount is tax deductible.

Back
Top Bottom