0,,1~12045400,00.jpg

http://www.mfc.co.uk/page/news/latest/0,,1~3226045,00.html

Stephen Dobbie moves to Crystal Palace:
dobbie-signs-4361-890661_478x359.jpg

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/palace-seal-dobbie-deal-890715.aspx

Marc Muniesa moves to Stoke City:
1dx-3680226-891250_478x359.jpg

http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/muniesa-891256.aspx

Yet another young player thrown away by Inter.

Well, actually is not like that...he refused to sign a renewal with Inter because he wanted to go and earn more in Ukraine, then Cyprus and now Monaco.
As for Donati and Caldirola are two average players, if not less. who, fortunately for us, played a great U21 tournament, so we could get some good money for them. Donati this season hardly played for Grosseto which got relegated in Lega Pro...

And we also signed Icardi and Belfodil, two of the most intersting young forward of the Serie A, so...
Anyway, this is meant to be polemical, it's just my point of view as interista :)

Well, actually is not like that...he refused to sign a renewal with Inter because he wanted to go and earn more in Ukraine, then Cyprus and now Monaco.
As for Donati and Caldirola are two average players, if not less. who, fortunately for us, played a great U21 tournament, so we could get some good money for them. Donati this season hardly played for Grosseto which got relegated in Lega Pro...

And we also signed Icardi and Belfodil, two of the most intersting young forward of the Serie A, so...
Anyway, this is meant to be polemical, it's just my point of view as interista :)

totally agree.

as for that, i'm not impressed with many inter's youth players in last two seasons. many of them had chance in first team matches under stramaccioni but i didn't see anything to rely on in the NEAR future. and inter must not repeat the season we had this year.

a player who makes a difference on the pitch like cassano + cash for a guy that needs to prove himself yet.

i simply don't understand what branca is doing... last two years his transfer policy is dreadful. he should have been sacked along with strama.

i truly hope i'm wrong this time, but...

On the plus side, Cassano is a locker room destroyer that will no longer harm Inter. As talented as he is, I think he will always be an idiot looking for trouble. He's basically left every team he has played for with bad taste.

Too bad Cassano is leaving though. Inter has been making awful deals latley, they really should fire the guy behind them. First they let Pazzini go, then they sign Rocchi just to let him go after the season end, and now Cassano? What's happening there?

Nathan Redmond (Birmingham City) ---> Norwich City
Source

Great signing for Norwich, they needed a quality winger because of Van Wolfswinkel, and Redmond was one of the only England players who impressed me at the Euro's.

Miloš Ninković (FC Dynamo Kyiv) ---------> (Red Star Belgrade)

485403_563738940355159_934412267_n.jpg

Добро дошао у Звезду Нинке!

Back
Top Bottom