The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Younes Belhanda (Montpellier HSC) ---> Dynamo Kyiv

999831_539043409496425_421514889_n.jpg
dfc.jpg

bad choice

wenger out, wenger out!!!1111 another shite french player we want hiquaain wengerot !!111

Oh, come on....the kid is doing great at the WC, at least give him so time. You can go on a rampage later if you still want to.

Come on mate, you should know that I use interpunction! Was it really that hard to spot my sarcasm? :LOL:

He's a player for the future, and from what I've seen from him he can become a very good striker. He's joined us on a Bosman so it's risk free. No complaints from me, as long as he won't be the only striker we'll sign this summer. :)

I thought I did quite poorly to be honest. :P Surely 'hiquaain' should've have given it away?

That would've been invalid for two reasons, because I'm at home and I don't drink. :P

Maybe he wanted to play European football at least once in the next decade...
kiev aren't qualified in the next champion's league and even when they qualify it's only 6 games for them there. it would be better to play in the premier league.

kiev aren't qualified in the next champion's league and even when they qualify it's only 6 games for them there. it would be better to play in the premier league.

Put it another way if he plays a decade at Villa he would have more chance of playing Championship football than CL football, if he stays at Kiev for a decade, even in the worst case scenario, he should be looking at 15-20 CL matches over those 10 year.

If European football is important to him then I can see the logic of Kiev over Aston Villa.

Lewis McGugan(Nottingham Forest)-----> Watford 3 year contract.
Gabriel Angella(Udinese)-----> Watford 5 year contract.
Marco Faraoni(Udinese)-----> Watford loan

Back
Top Bottom