The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Luca Caldirola (Internazionale) ---> Werder Bremen
caldirolaballschriftzug630.jpg

Inter are throwing away young talent left right and centre.

Somehow i have a feeling Isco just was bought by Real Madrid...could only be a rumour of course...

Serious: with Carlo and this player, Real Madrid will win La Liga. IMO Ancelotti is much better than Mourinho... and if Real Madrid are really Lucky then CR7 also leaves...

Somehow i have a feeling Isco just was bought by Real Madrid...could only be a rumour of course...

Serious: with Carlo and this player, Real Madrid will win La Liga. IMO Ancelotti is much better than Mourinho... and if Real Madrid are really Lucky then CR7 also leaves...
With signing Isco or without signing him , with signing Bale or without signing him ; CR7 is the best & must stay untile he can play football...

Ronaldo is perhaps the most gifted player in the world, but he is not enough of a team player and often doesn't deliver in big matches...

Ronaldo is perhaps the most gifted player in the world, but he is not enough of a team player and often doesn't deliver in big matches...
Maybe he play for himself sometimes but about big matches not agree with you & I have very examples...
At the end everyone have his opinion for example you think all Belgium's players are better than Hazard :)) ( De bruyne & mertens )
Sorry for my English

Of course my friend, it is just my personal opinion and not the gospel.
Your English is good enough. Don't worry.

Really good signing for Marseille. If they get Alessandrini too they'll have a beast front-line: Alessandrini-Gignac-Payet. Tasty.

I Sincerely hope they don't get Alessandrini, he's the only quality player left in Rennes after Féret started declining.

Me too, but it seems like Alessandrini wants the move to Marseille. Féret on his day is an awesome player, so classy.

i hope for his sake to just play rather than sit on bench.. i expected him moving to Bundesliga.. but at Sevilla he is needed so i hope he performs.

Back
Top Bottom