The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

are PSV in a financial crisis?

I don't know enough to answer that question, but I would imagine that Pieters' transfer to Stoke happened because Willems started the majority of matches due to Pieters' injury. Pieters then severed the artery in his forearm on his return (the pic above) and did not see the field the rest of the season due to the time required for his arm to heal.

So sad to see Tevez leave MC and the EPL.

YouTube - Top 10 goals of Carlos Tevez Manchester City

For me he is stll in top-5 gifted players in England. Magical when in form.
A real Loss for MC if you ask me, and just for about 10 million.

Well, I'm glad he's gone,imo he's just an egotistical prick. He was certainly not in the top 5 players in England, he's well behind Aguero, Mata, Silva, Cazorla, RvP, (I hate to say this one cause I still think he's over rated) Bale, Suarez, Toure.. and then there are the players who imo he's on a par with but I would still rate higher than him such as Rooney, Kagawa, Nasri, Oscar, Carrick, Cabaye, Dzeko (much better striker than Tevez any day imo) etc.. of course these are opinions, but the Premier League will be a better place without Tevez

Siaka Tiéné (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> Montpellier HSC
500-tiene.jpg

http://www.mhscfoot.com/liste-saisons/saison-2013-2014/articles/siaka-tiene-s2019engage-avec-le-mhsc

No it's something plenty of French clubs do. Saint-Étienne for example have 'Ici c'est le Chaudron.'

Well, I'm glad he's gone,imo he's just an egotistical prick. He was certainly not in the top 5 players in England, he's well behind Aguero, Mata, Silva, Cazorla, RvP, (I hate to say this one cause I still think he's over rated) Bale, Suarez, Toure.. and then there are the players who imo he's on a par with but I would still rate higher than him such as Rooney, Kagawa, Nasri, Oscar, Carrick, Cabaye, Dzeko (much better striker than Tevez any day imo) etc.. of course these are opinions, but the Premier League will be a better place without Tevez

Carrick, Cabaye, Nasri and Dzeko....... What a joke. Not to mention he does not play in the same role as some mentioned.

Don't get your personal antagonism towards a player get in the way of an objective assessment.

He is on a par with the likes of Silva, Aguero and Mata and Cazorla and van Persie technically. There are few sides in the world who would not want him in their side.

Carrick, Cabaye, Nasri and Dzeko....... What a joke. Not to mention he does not play in the same role as some mentioned.

Don't get your personal antagonism towards a player get in the way of an objective assessment.

He is on a par with the likes of Silva, Aguero and Mata and Cazorla and van Persie technically. There are few sides in the world who would not want him in their side.

I won't argue cause this is opinion based, he's not that Technically gifted he just runs around like a puppy and that makes him look great.

I won't argue cause this is opinion based, he's not that Technically gifted he just runs around like a puppy and that makes him look great.

:NONO:

Tevez is more than just a puppy .

He may have looked a bit of a workhorse type player before he left Utd but he improved with regards to close control etc. soon after and became more prolific as a result.

Despite that, I'm not bothered about him leaving. It's the right time, not just from a contract basis but also from a performance perspective. He's on the downward slope now, over the last 12 months or so he has lost some of that burst that allowed him to get past/away from defenders in the past. We got his best years. Still a good player tho.

Toivonen will leave, the midfield will be something like this: Strootman-Maher-Wijnaldum.

Back
Top Bottom