The Master League adventures thread

Thanks Deco, I actually bought a hard copy for my PS3 because I have digital copy and it's difficult to find option files. I found one on pesgaming that's really good. Hoping to give my brother a game tomorrow to see if I can twist his arm away from PES5 that will save me doing more editing. :COOL:

I'm also playing the game on PS4 and be just knocked it up to top player, really enjoying it at the moment. I like the simple quick menu's top scorer, assist, and stuff. Liking the game still a lot although one thing that I have noticed is that if a team is set up not to cross they don't cross at all. Which can make it a bit predictable when the CPU is on the wing. It would be nice if there was an option for crosses 'occasionally' not 'never' , I think it has something to do with teams set up with long passing.

But as I said I am still enjoying it and actually look forward to playing it every day. Something that hasn't happened for me for quite a while. I also quite like the commentating which is a first for me. Normally I turn it off straight away but Peter Drury stays quiet enough to sound interesting if that makes sense. The commentating on FIFA is non stop and they start rambling on about nothing.

Sorry I'm not giving much of an update regarding my ML, haven't got as much time as you guys it seems. Especially Anjin! Heh good to see you here too. :))

Also I just pre ordered PES2017, one copy for PS4 and two for PS3 :BRMM:
Great that your enjoying it,same here,have my game time late at night every night,have to balance that time with messing around on my PS3 and PES 11 aswell.
About the commentators,I'm playing Serie A with Italian commentaris,haven't got a clue what they're saying,but adds something extra to it

What do you mean set up to not cross? If the cpu is set up to attack wide they should cross . .I take it that's why they're out on the wing . .to cross into the box.

I will check later if the tactic is there. In PES2015. If a team was set to play short balls then their winger would very rarely cross the ball, just dribble in the box and shoot or pass low but not cross. If the team was set up to play long ball then they would cross more often.

Check the stats after the match, most CPU teams have 0 crosses in mine. Maybe the tactics are set up different in your option file.

I will check later if the tactic is there. In PES2015. If a team was set to play short balls then their winger would very rarely cross the ball, just dribble in the box and shoot or pass low but not cross. If the team was set up to play long ball then they would cross more often.

Check the stats after the match, most CPU teams have 0 crosses in mine. Maybe the tactics are set up different in your option file.

Could be the same Geeee but has that not also to do with attacking down the centre or out wide .. .ffs I always thought long ball meant hoofing it upfield ha ha ha.

Great that your enjoying it,same here,have my game time late at night every night,have to balance that time with messing around on my PS3 and PES 11 aswell.
About the commentators,I'm playing Serie A with Italian commentaris,haven't got a clue what they're saying,but adds something extra to it

Same as me Rock Italian commentary feels more authentic.. .they could be calling me a wanker for all I know.

Could be the same Geeee but has that not also to do with attacking down the centre or out wide .. .ffs I always thought long ball meant hoofing it upfield ha ha ha.

I think it still means hoofing the ball upfield but may also affect the crosses coming into the box. It definitely had an affect in 2015. I edited it a bit to try to improve it and I changed a lot of teams to long ball tactics just so that they would knock some crosses in but then the problem was that they would not play short passes. :BRICK:

Also I used to give wingers, SMF, and SB's the 'early cross' skill because it made them cross more often. It made the game feel robotic though because I would know what players would cross and what ones would dribble into the box and shoot.

I haven't noticed it as much in 2016 but that may be because I haven't edited it.

I just played MK Dons and beat them 3-1, it felt quite easy if I'm honest, 2 goals I robbed their defenders. I will put it up to Superstar for the next game and see what happens. My team spirit is now 90 and everyone else is still in their 60's,. Anyway to slow that down?

I think it still means hoofing the ball upfield but may also affect the crosses coming into the box. It definitely had an affect in 2015. I edited it a bit to try to improve it and I changed a lot of teams to long ball tactics just so that they would knock some crosses in but then the problem was that they would not play short passes. :BRICK:

Also I used to give wingers, SMF, and SB's the 'early cross' skill because it made them cross more often. It made the game feel robotic though because I would know what players would cross and what ones would dribble into the box and shoot.

I haven't noticed it as much in 2016 but that may be because I haven't edited it.

I just played MK Dons and beat them 3-1, it felt quite easy if I'm honest, 2 goals I robbed their defenders. I will put it up to Superstar for the next game and see what happens. My team spirit is now 90 and everyone else is still in their 60's,. Anyway to slow that down?
Give it a few bad games,had a string of bad ones,both the players an team performed shitty,and I'm down to 84-90 from 96-90 depending on which tactic I use

Tried 20 minutes instead of my usual 15.
Have to say that I love how the game played,CPU didnt rush things had to build slowly,or go direct,when needed.
With that said,since the game has so few stops (freekicks) game tends to become a bit to easy,CPU players out of position,as mine,when the game flow back and forth for 90 min.

The result vs Udinese away 7-4 my way.
Not gonna count that one,will play it on 15 later on.
To bad with the no freekick policy,otherwise the game feels amazing on 20.
Might go 20 min on rivals games since the are rougher and has more freekicks

Went back and beat Udinese 2-1,nothing to report about,pretty boring affair.
Next game Ado Den Haag,CL game nr4,away.
Had to rest a few players,played three MF that usually get subbed in later on,from start.
Went 1-0 down after 20 min,my fault,had set my def to wide,they played between my CB's and sprinted tw goal and scored.
Very poor first half from me.
Second I made two changes,Insigne in as AMF and a new winger..
Got scored on after some commotion from a corner,also played my reserve keeper,who was shit,his fault on the goal.
Came back with a equaliser in the 60th to make it 1-2.
And of course,they scored 3-1 after my MF got stopped going fw.
Threw everything fw,and almost scored twice,then late in the game,90+ I managed to make it 2-3.

Disappointing of course,I'm in 4th place with 4p.
Have Haag also on 4,Gladbach on 6 and Chelski on 9.
Always disappointing to concede 3 goals,shouldn't happend.
Got a offer to take Juventus,might take it,let's see,hate those fuckers,but good team

Now it's picked up! Now it's getting exciting!

Just moved up to Superstar and had a fantastically tight game against Leeds.

We are 9th and they are 23rd.

No one scored first after 3 mins and then Botaka equalised with a little deft dink over the keeper. Noone scored his second on 42 mins after the Leeds defence parted like the Red Sea.

Second half they put more pressure on and I thought it would inevitably end 2-2 because of scripting but no, I just kept my nerve. Sometimes passing it out of defence and sometimes hoofing it upfield. It was a really good game. Some lovely passages of play that feel so good when they come off. Antenucci almost finished off a great move for them but he just put it passed the post thankfully.

We are up to 8th. 1 point behind the play off places with quite a few games left, 31 to be precise :P

https://youtu.be/yul0Fa1s_8M

Last edited:
Now it's picked up! Now it's getting exciting!

Just moved up to Superstar and had a fantastically tight game against Leeds.

We are 9th and they are 23rd.

No one scored first after 3 mins and then Botaka equalised with a little deft dink over the keeper. Noone scored his second on 42 mins after the Leeds defence parted like the Red Sea.

Second half they put more pressure on and I thought it would inevitably end 2-2 because of scripting but no, I just kept my nerve. Sometimes passing it out of defence and sometimes hoofing it upfield. It was a really good game. Some lovely passages of play that feel so good when they come off. Antenucci almost finished off a great move for them but he just put it passed the post thankfully.

We are up to 8th. 1 point behind the play off places with quite a few games left, 31 to be precise :P

Highlights to follow...
That means you're done in 3 days then?
10 games a day,get in!
Nice tight game vs Leeds,love having those.
Had a cracker vs Genoa earlier on,had two players injured though,but those tight nasty ones are priceless

That means you're done in 3 days then?
10 games a day,get in!
Nice tight game vs Leeds,love having those.
Had a cracker vs Genoa earlier on,had two players injured though,but those tight nasty ones are priceless

Heh heh 10 games a day. The rate I play it should be finished by pes2017 :P

Haven't had any injuries yet, had players go down rolling about but get back up after treatment.

I'm having a couple of hours with my brother today playing online hopefully I will persuade him to like it.:))

Re: The Master League adventures thred

Heh heh 10 games a day. The rate I play it should be finished by pes2017 :P

Haven't had any injuries yet, had players go down rolling about but get back up after treatment.

I'm having a couple of hours with my brother today playing online hopefully I will persuade him to like it.:))
Ha ha,might be tough to play at that rate:)
Cool that your playing vs/with your brother,should be a fierce rivalry then.
I've had 4-5 injuries so far,3-9-10-12 weeks,rough,but adds realism,one of those in training
I've learned to sub players if they get clipped and needs treatment,usually get injured if it happends twice in a game

Just been trying to play online with my brother but it keeps displaying error "unable to join session" regardless of whoever sets up a room. The strange thing is is that we can both play other players, join rooms, create rooms, but we cannot play against eachother.

We both have a PS3 and have the same version :BRICK: any ideas?

It really doesn't make sense because we set up a lobby for 11 v 11 and that worked fine, just the two of us. He was Hazard and I was Erikson :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
Went back and beat Udinese 2-1,nothing to report about,pretty boring affair.
Next game Ado Den Haag,CL game nr4,away.
Had to rest a few players,played three MF that usually get subbed in later on,from start.
Went 1-0 down after 20 min,my fault,had set my def to wide,they played between my CB's and sprinted tw goal and scored.
Very poor first half from me.
Second I made two changes,Insigne in as AMF and a new winger..
Got scored on after some commotion from a corner,also played my reserve keeper,who was shit,his fault on the goal.
Came back with a equaliser in the 60th to make it 1-2.
And of course,they scored 3-1 after my MF got stopped going fw.
Threw everything fw,and almost scored twice,then late in the game,90+ I managed to make it 2-3.

Disappointing of course,I'm in 4th place with 4p.
Have Haag also on 4,Gladbach on 6 and Chelski on 9.
Always disappointing to concede 3 goals,shouldn't happend.
Got a offer to take Juventus,might take it,let's see,hate those fuckers,but good team

You beat Udinese .. .how could you? I'll never forgive you, don't be tempted by the old lady but then again you're not using default so you won't have any guilt. how many matches left in Cl?

Just been trying to play online with my brother but it keeps displaying error "unable to join session" regardless of whoever sets up a room. The strange thing is is that we can both play other players, join rooms, create rooms, but we cannot play against eachother.

We both have a PS3 and have the same version :BRICK: any ideas?

It really doesn't make sense because we set up a lobby for 11 v 11 and that worked fine, just the two of us. He was Hazard and I was Erikson :CONFUSE:

I don't know anything about online Geeee sorry. Sounds very strange.

You beat Udinese .. .how could you? I'll never forgive you, don't be tempted by the old lady but then again you're not using default so you won't have any guilt. how many matches left in Cl?
got Chelski at home,and then Gladbach away,need a draw and a win I guess.
Nope staying put,well i did show mercy in Udines by replaying the game.
To bad 20 min didn't work

Had four games good and bad as in results. First game was against Salernitana and was a tight match but I managed to snatch a win at the end 1-0 to me. Second match against Latina was marvellous . .they went ahead in the second half 0-1 and started defending really well. .they were putting it up to me to break them down so I started switching tactics and brought on Narverrez I might have been calling him a different name earlier on but don't mind me . .anyway he made a big difference but every attempt I had went wide for some reason .. .5 mins left on the clock and Narverrez threaded one through to Cavasa who equalised but I needed the win .. .injury time and had an attack on the left wing which broke down but my left back crossed it into the box and Tutinho rushing towards it with a defender stuck his neck out first and without much power placed it down and in off the upright 2-1 great win. Next up was Livorno they went ahead and I equalised. . it went like that til we reached 3-2 to them and that's how it ended even though I had 20 shots to their 3.

Last up was Chievo and they scored in the first minute to lead 1-0 through Miranda a forward with a rating of 68 who is the image of the little fella out of Hall and Oates .. . he popped up again to make it 2-0. .. once he was in front of my players he could't be caught .. .I came back to 2-1 and had them confined to their own box for the rest of the match.. came close to scoring on numerous occassions . .and guess what .. he did it again for 3-1...I looked up his stats and they're rubbish I had 20 shots to their 7 ..another defeat which leaves me 4th in the table.

Last edited:
Played two matches tonight, Latina first . . a 3-0 stroll in the park ten wouldn't have flattered me. Next was Como quite a good game very pacey nice football. I eventually went ahead through Tejada 1-o a nice dribble and shot .. and doubled my lead in the second half through Medran 2-0... they looked beaten but got one back 2-1 ... .they were pushing for the the draw when I scored again Cavasa 3-1 . .I thought it was all wrapped up when they suddenly got their second wind and started pummelling me and nicked a second 3-2 to me ..I found myself with my back to the wall but I was holding on until the end when they scored a beauty. . . .after a frantic bit of clearing from me they picked it up playing right to left on the right side of midfield and hit this forward cross ball and this player ran behnd me on the blind side and side volleyed into the far top corner for the equaliser 3-3 . .I can't complain . .how many times have I done that.

Fifth in the table but only two points behind the leader.

Played two matches tonight, Latina first . . a 3-0 stroll in the park ten wouldn't have flattered me. Next was Como quite a good game very pacey nice football. I eventually went ahead through Tejada 1-o a nice dribble and shot .. and doubled my lead in the second half through Medran 2-0... they looked beaten but got one back 2-1 ... .they were pushing for the the draw when I scored again Cavasa 3-1 . .I thought it was all wrapped up when they suddenly got their second wind and started pummelling me and nicked a second 3-2 to me ..I found myself with my back to the wall but I was holding on until the end when they scored a beauty. . . .after a frantic bit of clearing from me they picked it up playing right to left on the right side of midfield and hit this forward cross ball and this player ran behnd me on the blind side and side volleyed into the far top corner for the equaliser 3-3 . .I can't complain . .how many times have I done that.

Fifth in the table but only two points behind the leader.
Filthy comeback by Como,those makes you wanna kick them imaginary water bottles,and cats!
But you had solid games earlier on mate,and fifth is decent
Well except the one vs Chievo...man that's a real shitter,you've must have been furious.
But,5th,pretty pretty good Dec

Three games done lads! (Ladies?)

First up Palermo,they've built an OK team during my career,around 76ovr in team.
Started off frantic,left,right,played channels,had them at the ropes from the get go.
Went 2-0 up after the first,easy,like babies and candy.
Second was,scuse the language,a proper C..t of a games.
They kicked of and didn't let go of the ball,swear,they had 40 passes be forging scoring their first.
Horrible.
Well kicked off,they stole it,tiki taka =30 passes and goal.
Wtf???
Managed to get hold of the ball in the 83 and Gabbiadini scored a screamer to make it 3-2
Game ended that way.
But the scripting in this game...
If this was my first PES game ever,I would never ever play this series,ever again.
Maybe I've won to many games?
They need to sort this shit out next game.
Btw a afternoon game,with hortible shadows at San Siro,hate those

Anyway game two,Sampdoria away
Roughest and hardest game this season,didn't feel any scripting what so ever.
They played so tight,hard had a chance,mostly outside shots,but went 1-0 up after a 1-2 between Gabbiadini and Blind,blind struck it on a leg,and rolled in.
Had to balance and rest players for this game,so both teams pretty even.
Fantastic game,ended 1-0 me
If this would have been my firs PES game? Would have married random Konami employee.

Last game,Chelsea in the CL,5th game of the group stage.
A must win,or at least can't lose it.
Balanced my team very def,with a fast fw up front for longer passes.
This game was a stalemate,no chances at all,neither for me or Chelsea.
Ended 0-0, OK result,still have a shot at the knockout stage.
Chelsea 10p
Gladbach 7p
Haag. 6p
Milan. 5p
I play Glaadbach in the final game,and if I win,Chelsea needs to beat or draw Haag to get me through.

Filthy comeback by Como,those makes you wanna kick them imaginary water bottles,and cats!
But you had solid games earlier on mate,and fifth is decent
Well except the one vs Chievo...man that's a real shitter,you've must have been furious.
But,5th,pretty pretty good Dec

Ha ha ha very good buddy.. . I liked your reply to me in the Pes 2017 thread . .dead right what you said. Chievo weren't as good as I thought they would be that guy with the rubbish stats could sprint faster than everybody else. btw my scout put me on to a left back with a rating of 49 for 100.000 . .his running speed was 54. .wtf? I'm still enjoying the game and seeing new things in it. .I had a header which looped onto the roof of the net but the goalie was in the net and pushed it off the roof of the net and the ref gave a corner. .weird. Which game are playing the most now . .Pes 2011?

Ha ha ha very good buddy.. . I liked your reply to me in the Pes 2017 thread . .dead right what you said. Chievo weren't as good as I thought they would be that guy with the rubbish stats could sprint faster than everybody else. btw my scout put me on to a left back with a rating of 49 for 100.000 . .his running speed was 54. .wtf? I'm still enjoying the game and seeing new things in it. .I had a header which looped onto the roof of the net but the goalie was in the net and pushed it off the roof of the net and the ref gave a corner. .weird. Which game are playing the most now . .Pes 2011?
Nope,just 16, I'm gonna play around with 13 when that hits my mailbox,more casual gaming,going default.
Since my PC days,I've always enjoyed patching,getting stadiums,kits etc,so that will be my project,making my thirteen a good,and nice looking game,yup that I can play when tired of this.
Fuck,yeah,seen that strange GK behaviour twice,both on FKs,strange one that is.

Think you should scrap scouts,never use em,I do manual searches,so that I can find exactly what I need.
Yeah,that 17 thread is bonkers,the axis of evil is goin ape shit in there,like watching trolling Trump fans slagging Hillary.
Don't mind discussions,but the comparing thing...
Got a few more games to play later on.
Bologna at home should be a win,tough one,but should win it,then Cagliari also home,tricky one,followed by Inter and the final game of CL group stage
A make or break period for me

Last edited:
Got two more games done,before I take a breather,got the Derby della Madoninna after these.

First up Bologna at home,a game that I should,must win to be able to compete for silverware.
Holy crap they gave me a fight,tight defensively,and quite lethal on the break.
Couldn't really break them down,they had no gaps between DMF and DEF,very short of space.
They went 1-0 up on a headed cross,and I was in for a tough night
0-1 21st minute
Kept switching,and went down their wings,needed to get their lines screwed up.
Corner,fisted away,Bacca chested it and shot a low and hard volley.
1-1 44th minute.
Decided to play a bit shorter and into the pitch more in the 2nd,wanting to break up their def central line.
Ball into Menez,central outside the box,passed back to Chamberlain who came storming,one touch,boom!
2-1 77th minute.
Held on for a solid win.

Next one Cagliari at home,pretty much the same picture,tough as nails def,didn't commit that much up front.
They played very narrowly,used my wings a lot,in the 40th,came storming down the left wing,saw some space in the middle,a cut back pass to Insigne.
His favourite position,between the MF and def,sprinted a few m,took a shot, from 30 m,easily,bar down, and over the line.
One of those goals you'd always complain about in trailers.
Holy crap.

Kept playing the ball down the wings,played the ball back home,and attacked again,just to make their team unorganised
Long ball between a very disorientated defence,my striker had a few meters on the defence,went tw goal,slotted it home
2-0 70th minute.
Game over.
Two very tough,but amazing games

Last edited:
Whoaa geeee.. I thought you were done with PES, what happened to FIFA 16?

I'm loving my master league with Leeds, but a bit struggling at the moment. I'm currently in 11th place after 11 matches. Also got knocked out in the 2nd round of the FA cup by Chelsea. Really want to finish this one season so I can get my TS up and have great following seasons like deco and rock.

Whoaa geeee.. I thought you were done with PES, what happened to FIFA 16?

I'm loving my master league with Leeds, but a bit struggling at the moment. I'm currently in 11th place after 11 matches. Also got knocked out in the 2nd round of the FA cup by Chelsea. Really want to finish this one season so I can get my TS up and have great following seasons like deco and rock.

Don't worry Elja .. Geeeee will go crawling back to Fifa when the going gets tough .. . lol only joking Geeee. Elja you could always skip your way through the matches in the first season cos the scripting will drive you mad and you will lose a hell of a lot of games . .I did it a few times last year in Master league . .I don't see it as cheating cos there's no advantage in doing it.

Three games done lads! (Ladies?)

First up Palermo,they've built an OK team during my career,around 76ovr in team.
Started off frantic,left,right,played channels,had them at the ropes from the get go.
Went 2-0 up after the first,easy,like babies and candy.
Second was,scuse the language,a proper C..t of a games.
They kicked of and didn't let go of the ball,swear,they had 40 passes be forging scoring their first.
Horrible.
Well kicked off,they stole it,tiki taka =30 passes and goal.
Wtf???
Managed to get hold of the ball in the 83 and Gabbiadini scored a screamer to make it 3-2
Game ended that way.
But the scripting in this game...
If this was my first PES game ever,I would never ever play this series,ever again.
Maybe I've won to many games?
They need to sort this shit out next game.
Btw a afternoon game,with hortible shadows at San Siro,hate those

Anyway game two,Sampdoria away
Roughest and hardest game this season,didn't feel any scripting what so ever.
They played so tight,hard had a chance,mostly outside shots,but went 1-0 up after a 1-2 between Gabbiadini and Blind,blind struck it on a leg,and rolled in.
Had to balance and rest players for this game,so both teams pretty even.
Fantastic game,ended 1-0 me
If this would have been my firs PES game? Would have married random Konami employee.

Last game,Chelsea in the CL,5th game of the group stage.
A must win,or at least can't lose it.
Balanced my team very def,with a fast fw up front for longer passes.
This game was a stalemate,no chances at all,neither for me or Chelsea.
Ended 0-0, OK result,still have a shot at the knockout stage.
Chelsea 10p
Gladbach 7p
Haag. 6p
Milan. 5p
I play Glaadbach in the final game,and if I win,Chelsea needs to beat or draw Haag to get me through.

lol good post ..great when you get some decent games I'm having great ones at the moment in my fourth season .. .I always wonder if some people trying Pes out come across a few consecutive scripted games and pack it in cos they think that's the way it always plays . . ..prediction for you Glaadbach to get a draw and Chelsea to win if I know Pes.

Don't worry Elja .. Geeeee will go crawling back to Fifa when the going gets tough .. . lol only joking Geeee. Elja you could always skip your way through the matches in the first season cos the scripting will drive you mad and you will lose a hell of a lot of games . .I did it a few times last year in Master league . .I don't see it as cheating cos there's no advantage in doing it.

Lol.. I'm glad geeee's back I always liked reading his pes 2013 and 15 ML reports here.

I think I'm not gonna skip to next season.. I'll hang in there, just need my TS to get up

Lol.. I'm glad geeee's back I always liked reading his pes 2013 and 15 ML reports here.

I think I'm not gonna skip to next season.. I'll hang in there, just need my TS to get up

Ok Elja you're the boss . .Geeee knows I'm joking. Had two quick games this morning . .. a thrilla in Manila against Virtus . ..I won 4-3 away with two stunning goals from my default winger Sanhounne . .one was afirst time volley outside the box from a long cross and the other was a great header after a decent move and lovely cross.

Next up was Perugia recently relegated but now 2nd in the table and I have to say it was one of the best matches I've ever played on Pes . .exhilarating . .A tight tactical game with brilliant movement and passing .. clever runs off the ball the lot but I have to say Perugia's defence was magnificent .. best performance I've seen in Pes2016 wow. .. .They went ahead with a superb move and finished with a great header 1-0. ..I came at them and had my new young striker Sanabria playing and had a decent debut. . I liked his awareness and movement . .I eventually equalised through an o.g but I wasn't complaining 1-1. After a few mins they tore my defence to shreds and went ahead again 2-1. .after that I threw everything at them . ..1-2's flicks, chips through balls they stopped eveything . .brought on three subs and put heavy pressure on them. .all the time they were hitting me on the break. . .could'nt let them sneak in the backdoor. Right up to the final whistle they defended magnificently. . so a 2-1 loss and I'm in fourth place . ..even though I got beaten I haven't enjoyed a match as much as this.

Back
Top Bottom