The Master League adventures thread

220px-Real_Valladolid_Logo.svg_zpsvqngpw5y.png

Real Valladolid

Blanquivioletas / Albivioletas
(Master League :: Top Player :: 10 Minutes :: Full Manual :: Club Original Lineups)
March - A Change in Fortunes!
Something is in the air tonight went the song and for Valladolid they could certainly point to that as 2 wins from 4 games, both via comebacks has given the team a much needed lift as they head into the finishing stretch of a tough and uncomfortable season.

It was standard fair to start things off as a 1-0 defeat to promotion hopefuls Gimnastic appeared to have set the tone for another tale of woe. However Valladolid would not only bounce back from that, they would also comeback from a goal down at Huesca, to snatch a dramatic 2-1 and jump above their opponents in the league table, thanks to this (below) finish from the much maligned Dolly Menga.

CD Lugo bought the Albivioletas back down to earth with a 1-0 win at the Jose Zorrila, albeit on the back of a lucky deflection. But it would be the game with Alcorcon that ignited the team and fans, as finally Valladolid would come out on top in a 7 goal thriller.

Leading 1-0 at the break thanks to Awaziem, Valladolid looked in control of the game before a hectic final 30 minutes. Alcorcon true to form would rally back, going 2-1 and then 3-2 ahead as the game swung end to end.

march_zpssubmeaex.png

However it would be the finale that will live long in the Valladolid memories as Drazic, the teams talisman (yet often missing), would score a pair, the 2nd being a powerful header to seal a stunning win in the craziest of circumstances.

Valladolid are finally off the foot of the table and can certainly look forward to the final months fixtures. Speaking of which, April will serve up trips to Tenerife and Reus, 2 sides still on the cusp of the playoff race. Before home games with mid-table Oviedo and Mirandes.

March Results:
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(A) 2-1 Huesca (Drazic), (Menga)
(H) 0-1 Lugo
(H) 4-3 Alcorcon (Awaziem), (Bruno Mendes), (Drazic 2)

Current Standings:
tanle_zpszlhoelx7.png

I've been enjoying all your posts guys.

Well done Rocko for making CL, Deco well done with youtube embedding :DANCE:

Xicpanad, im strictly on Prof level. Until i get promoted (if i do) then i may knock it up to TP.

Into December now and Barnsley have 6 games, only one is against the someone in the top 4. The rest are bottom half teams so i am thinking 15 points from 6 games may give me a chance to make the play offs.

First game Barnsley v Cardiff (20th v 16th)

No score just watch the vid and enjoy (although I am sure some may have seen already the score if you subscribe. Next time i will put privately until ive posted it.)

This is a cracker!!!

Extended Highlights...

Brief highlights...

Hehe i was hoping not to reveal the score but it seems Youtube reveal it in the link. :BLINK:
Great video and great result G.
Bet that took a day,watched the long version.
Do you have a maximum number of clips that you can put in the vid?
I have 15, which means you have to create 2-3 videos,and then paste them together,but great fun
Might save clips for a season review next season
Nice job mate

Real Valladolid

(Master League :: Top Player :: 10 Minutes :: Full Manual :: Club Original Lineups)
Something is in the air tonight went the song and for Valladolid they could certainly point to that as 2 wins from 4 games, both via comebacks has given the team a much needed lift as they head into the finishing stretch of a tough and uncomfortable season.

It was standard fair to start things off as a 1-0 defeat to promotion hopefuls Gimnastic appeared to have set the tone for another tale of woe. However Valladolid would not only bounce back from that, they would also comeback from a goal down at Huesca, to snatch a dramatic 2-1 and jump above their opponents in the league table, thanks to this (below) finish from the much maligned Dolly Menga.

CD Lugo bought the Albivioletas back down to earth with a 1-0 win at the Jose Zorrila, albeit on the back of a lucky deflection. But it would be the game with Alcorcon that ignited the team and fans, as finally Valladolid would come out on top in a 7 goal thriller.

Leading 1-0 at the break thanks to Awaziem, Valladolid looked in control of the game before a hectic final 30 minutes. Alcorcon true to form would rally back, going 2-1 and then 3-2 ahead as the game swung end to end.

march_zpssubmeaex.png

However it would be the finale that will live long in the Valladolid memories as Drazic, the teams talisman (yet often missing), would score a pair, the 2nd being a powerful header to seal a stunning win in the craziest of circumstances.

Valladolid are finally off the foot of the table and can certainly look forward to the final months fixtures. Speaking of which, April will serve up trips to Tenerife and Reus, 2 sides still on the cusp of the playoff race. Before home games with mid-table Oviedo and Mirandes.

March Results:
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(H) 0-1 Lugo

Current Standings:
tanle_zpszlhoelx7.png

An exhilarating month! Hopefully you can have a good little run to end the season and build some momentum for a strong campaign next season. Have you got any plans for signings? Or are you just going to see what's available when the window opens?

Side question, the replay angle for you late winner by Benga - is it possible to replicate that in-game or is it an exclusive replay camera angle? I've been trying for the life of me to get it but I don't think they've got it as an option I'm afraid.

Real Valladolid

march_zpssubmeaex.png

March Results:
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(H) 0-1 Lugo

Current Standings:
tanle_zpszlhoelx7.png
Rough season mate,if those draws could be wins every now and then,you'd be up there.

An exhilarating month! Hopefully you can have a good little run to end the season and build some momentum for a strong campaign next season. Have you got any plans for signings? Or are you just going to see what's available when the window opens?

Side question, the replay angle for you late winner by Benga - is it possible to replicate that in-game or is it an exclusive replay camera angle? I've been trying for the life of me to get it but I don't think they've got it as an option I'm afraid.

Ive players in mind, nothing concrete but with Naranjo and Ryan Mendes leaving (loans expiring) I will need more options up top. Bruno Mendes is a decent lump, but isn't going to be the 20 goal man I need. My hopes are for a striker (maybe pick something up from a relegated team) and an experienced midfielder who can just settle with the ball. Gurpegi was that, but I had to take the money when it was on the table for him.

Well that's the view given in the replay options, not sure if its much different from what I play on though.

Ive players in mind, nothing concrete but with Naranjo and Ryan Mendes leaving (loans expiring) I will need more options up top. Bruno Mendes is a decent lump, but isn't going to be the 20 goal man I need. My hopes are for a striker (maybe pick something up from a relegated team) and an experienced midfielder who can just settle with the ball. Gurpegi was that, but I had to take the money when it was on the table for him.

Well that's the view given in the replay options, not sure if its much different from what I play on though.

You'll have to post your budget when you find out the final figure and I'm sure one of the other guys might be able to recommend someone in your price range! Rock and Deco seem to be well versed Italy's Serie B so they may be able to find you Valladolid's own version of Totti!

You'll have to post your budget when you find out the final figure and I'm sure one of the other guys might be able to recommend someone in your price range! Rock and Deco seem to be well versed Italy's Serie B so they may be able to find you Valladolid's own version of Totti!
Just had the testimonial for Totti..sad,a real legend.
Since I had a great budget my second season,I didn't bother looking at free agents,but that's were I usually look first,and "players to watch" from my scout.
Second season your youth players gets good,and I always have 4-5 youth players in my squad from season two,send them out on loan a season or two,they get good quite fast

Same here mate,great club,been at the Olimpico quite a few times,always love going there.
And the club that I support has a friendship with Roma,so you always get first class treatment in curva sud.
Hope Totti never retires

Yeh I saw them already . . .couldn't help it they were advertised in front of me on youtube . .great comeback......slagging me off about the embedding ya cheeky cockney git. . ..I asked YOU earlier and you wouldn't tell me lol.

Heheh I think because you have subscribed to my channel. I kinda guessed because i check what countries had viewed it and one was Ireland and one was Sweden (now who could that be?) :THINK:

Next time i will set it as private until i finish putting the clips together.

Regarding editing i did reply, i think i said something like "get a tablet" or "update your phone" :P
Seriously though i only know how to do it by using the app on my tablet.

This thread has really kicked off
Great seeing all your story's and vids.
Last season we were four in here I think.
Great stuff guys
Great stuff Konami too.

Noticed you signed Mertens. He's gonna destroy defenses for you.

Didn't play today but practiced a bit. My AMF has the Marseille skill. I can't even pull it off consistently with Messi against regular level. Kinda hopeless to try it with my player in a match.

Many other feints yes, but they've made Marseille quite tricky.

Looks like I'll be able to play a good number of matches starting next weekend. :BOUNCE:

Real Valladolid

march_zpssubmeaex.png

March Results:
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(H) 0-1 Lugo

Current Standings:
tanle_zpszlhoelx7.png

Heheh loved that goal. Unlucky keeper.

Great video and great result G.
Bet that took a day,watched the long version.
Do you have a maximum number of clips that you can put in the vid?
I have 15, which means you have to create 2-3 videos,and then paste them together,but great fun
Might save clips for a season review next season
Nice job mate

Yeh it took me about 2 hours. It was such a great game though. I feel like i could produce Match of the Day with all this editing.

I use Youtube Video manager and i think i can put as many clips together as i want.

Here is how it's done. Especially to help Deco as he is on PS4 like myself.

Regarding video editing I'm on PS4. I used to record clips as i played the game using the Share button but now i find it easier to record the whole match and trim it afterwards.

Here is what i do.

1. At the start of the clip i want to record. Press Share and it brings up side menu.
2. Press Share again to exit side menu.
3. Play your game.
4. Press Share to bring up side menu.
5. Press Square to record video clip. It should record everything from step 2.

Also make sure in your Share settings you have recording set for 60 mins.

To trim.

1. Select video clip press Options button.
2. Select Trim
3. Select the Start and End of clip
4. Save as new clip
5. Go back to original clip and trim for the next clip.

To send to Youtube.

1. Highlight the clip to send. Press Share.
2. Select Youtube.
3. Do that for each clip.

To put together.

1. Go to your Youtube channel
2. Select Video Manager.

Here is a video which really helped me...

Great stuff Konami too.

Noticed you signed Mertens. He's gonna destroy defenses for you.

Didn't play today but practiced a bit. My AMF has the Marseille skill. I can't even pull it off consistently with Messi against regular level. Kinda hopeless to try it with my player in a match.

Many other feints yes, but they've made Marseille quite tricky.

Looks like I'll be able to play a good number of matches starting next weekend. :BOUNCE:
Yes,Mertens is a great signing,I had Insigne on 16, and he just killed everyone
Might go for him next season,I'm shit at doing feints.
Might go to the training ground and get some practice

Yeh it took me about 2 hours. It was such a great game though. I feel like i could produce Match of the Day with all this editing.

I use Youtube Video manager and i think i can put as many clips together as i want.

Here is how it's done. Especially to help Deco as he is on PS4 like myself.

Regarding video editing I'm on PS4. I used to record clips as i played the game using the Share button but now i find it easier to record the whole match and trim it afterwards.

Here is what i do.

1. At the start of the clip i want to record. Press Share and it brings up side menu.
2. Press Share again to exit side menu.
3. Play your game.
4. Press Share to bring up side menu.
5. Press Square to record video clip. It should record everything from step 2.

Also make sure in your Share settings you have recording set for 60 mins.

To trim.

1. Select video clip press Options button.
2. Select Trim
3. Select the Start and End of clip
4. Save as new clip
5. Go back to original clip and trim for the next clip.

To send to Youtube.

1. Highlight the clip to send. Press Share.
2. Select Youtube.
3. Do that for each clip.

To put together.

1. Go to your Youtube channel
2. Select Video Manager.

Here is a video which really helped me...

Good tip on the YouTube video manager.
I have 15 clips per video on my Xbox as maximum,but I edit a few 15 clip videos and put the together in upload studio,and then just upload them from that app to YT.
Do you make notes and rename every clip so it's easier when editing them.
I have a notebook full of notes
Clip on:shot-stop at replay.

I'm gonna edit my videos a bit differently,use different camera angle on in game replays and so on
Great fun

LAVOLPE.jpg

Ricardo LaVolpe stint at Wigan Athletic is officially over
Even if by Christmas they were sitting in 4th position and still alive in the FA Cup, LaVolpe stormed out from the press conference where the new keeper Antonio Donnarumma was being presented.
LaVolpe apparently thought he has got the Italian hot prospect (Gianluigi) for a bargain (still all of the Wigan's allocated budget) but instead got his 10-year older brother.. feeling betrayed by both the club board and the Championship agents, he decided to leave immediately.

LaVolpismo will hopefully be remembered at the DW Stadium.

"We had a good run", said the perplexed portuguese forward Coutinho, who was named Lavolpe's favourite player during the first months of his stay.

Lavolpe has announced he has received offers from different leagues and will consider his options, but stated that he will never manage a team in the Championship again.
"Barbarians!" - he said, before slamming the door on his way out of Wigan's facilities.

"Taxi for LaVolpe" was heard, accompanied by laughs.

Last edited:

Real Valladolid

march_zpssubmeaex.png

March Results:
(A) 0-1 Gimnastic
(H) 0-1 Lugo

Current Standings:
tanle_zpszlhoelx7.png

Great to see you get a few wins! At the same time though, glad to see it isnt just me struggling though!

Little spoiler for any Bari fans, i actually kept a couple of clean sheets in October :D my report might be delayed a bit cos im getting married tomorrow and need to work on my speech instead haha

Good tip on the YouTube video manager.
I have 15 clips per video on my Xbox as maximum,but I edit a few 15 clip videos and put the together in upload studio,and then just upload them from that app to YT.
Do you make notes and rename every clip so it's easier when editing them.
I have a notebook full of notes
Clip on:shot-stop at replay.

I'm gonna edit my videos a bit differently,use different camera angle on in game replays and so on
Great fun

After recording a whole match I watch it again through the Video Factory (or something like that) and I write down the times I want to keep for example 9:25-10:06. I write them all down and go to the trim section. My problem is uploading it takes forever and basically cuts out the internet in the house :)

With all that editing you will play maybe one game a week :LOL:

How old are we ????

Amazing match geeeeee =) the 4-3 was brilliant, love those goal mouth scramble goals =)

Thanks pfm it really does take me back to the PES5 days. It's a shame that you didn't like the demo because with perseverance this game is the best. Think PES5 with more leagues, more tactics, changing teams, better transfer market, and of course better graphics.

With that last game I checked Cardiff's recent results and two of the three games they conceded 4 goals so I thought I had a chance even when we were 1-3 down. I kept attacking on their right as that seemed like a weak spot.

So next up is Fulham away, they are 3rd and Barnsley are 18th. Fulham the top goal scorers in the Championship.

Here are the brief highlights...

Damn why does the preview picture always show the score? Anyone know how to pick the preview picture?

Edit...just found it :)

Last edited:
LAVOLPE.jpg

Ricardo LaVolpe stint at Wigan Athletic is officially over
Even if by Christmas they were sitting in 4th position and still alive in the FA Cup, LaVolpe stormed out from the press conference where the new keeper Antonio Donnarumma was being presented.
LaVolpe apparently thought he has got the Italian hot prospect (Gianluigi) for a bargain (still all of the Wigan's allocated budget) but instead got his 10-year older brother.. feeling betrayed by both the club board and the Championship agents, he decided to leave immediately.

LaVolpismo will hopefully be remembered at the DW Stadium.

"We had a good run", said the perplexed portuguese forward Coutinho, who was named Lavolpe's favourite player during the first months of his stay.

Lavolpe has announced he has received offers from different leagues and will consider his options, but stated that he will never manage a team in the Championship again.
"Barbarians!" - he said, before slamming the door on his way out of Wigan's facilities.

"Taxi for LaVolpe" was heard, accompanied by laughs.

Ahaha now that´s a story! Well done mate! Waiting for news now...

Great to see you get a few wins! At the same time though, glad to see it isnt just me struggling though!

Little spoiler for any Bari fans, i actually kept a couple of clean sheets in October :D my report might be delayed a bit cos im getting married tomorrow and need to work on my speech instead haha

And can´t the marriage wait a couple days? Bahh, what a man does for a woman... looool.

Now seriously, Congrats man. Wish you the best...

After recording a whole match I watch it again through the Video Factory (or something like that) and I write down the times I want to keep for example 9:25-10:06. I write them all down and go to the trim section. My problem is uploading it takes forever and basically cuts out the internet in the house :)

With all that editing you will play maybe one game a week :LOL:

How old are we ????

Ha ha,yes indeed'about 16 right?
Same here,the upload takes forever,on my hard drive and the cloud then YouTube

So next up is Fulham away, they are 3rd and Barnsley are 18th. Fulham the top goal scorers in the Championship.

Here are the brief highlights...

Damn why does the preview picture always show the score? Anyone know how to pick the preview picture?

Edit...just found it :)

Tough man.
Love seeing your vids from the Championship,and other second leagues,half empty stadiums are beutiful

Congratulations mate.
Just edit a video and paste some of your story's from here,bet the wife would love it.
Have a great tmw mate

Back
Top Bottom