The England Topic

I am an Everton fan but im not to sure about Rooney, i really like Vassell when he plays, raises the whole tempo of the team. But then i think of how Owen and Vassell are so similar, remember the opening match against Sweden in the world cup?not a classic! I would love to see Defoe go, such a goalscorer, even Alan Smith would do well, he should take a midfielder out (Dyer?) and put in Defoe or Smith. What you think?

Thats good for liverpool, do you even know what you finished last season? I doubt it.

erm why do u think we got rid of houllier, because 4th or lower is not where we should be at

Because you cant go any higher than 4th, you think Benitez and Cisse are going to get you 3rd?

It will be very hard for Liverpool to break into the top three, they have been left behind. Saying 4th isnt good enough for Liverpool is unrealistic

why cant liverpool get 3rd or higher?, is it not about consistency throughout a season

stesh said:
It will be very hard for Liverpool to break into the top three, they have been left behind. Saying 4th isnt good enough for Liverpool is unrealistic
It will also very hard for everton NOT to get relegated next season!!!........Cheeky twat!!.

Everton have less money than any other prem team, You're a laughing stock.

Paul dickov and robbie savage as transfer targets eh? :mrgreen:

Hahah, come on guys, Liv are going to be 4th again, and everton will finish mid table :D.

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
stesh said:
It will also very hard for everton NOT to get relegated next season!!!........Cheeky twat!!.

Everton have less money than any other prem team, You're alaughing stock.

Paul dickov and robbie savage as transfer targets eh? :mrgreen:

Hey come on no need for that, it wasnt taken the piss! I respect Liverpool and think they are a good team but i dont believe they have the players or the financial backing to break into the top three. Be honest with yourself do you think Liverpool are better than Arsenal, Chelsea, or Man U? :roll:

Milanista said:
Why was Lampard playing as Defensive Mid? Hes much more offensive than that.

Because Scholes is a better offensive option, as is Gerrard. Lampard is a very underrated tackler in my opinion.

We have a bright future........Benitez and £70 million is much more promising than moyes and £1 million...........Get your own house in order.

Come on ZZZZ VAPOUR back to the topic, theres plenty of time to talk about how Everton are better than Liverpool later mate ;)

stesh said:
Come on ZZZZ VAPOUR back to the topic, theres plenty of time to talk about how Everton are better than Liverpool later mate ;)
Why are they better?

It was a joke, like Gerard Houllier's signings. LOL

stesh said:
It was a joke, like Gerard Houllier's signings. LOL
Goodison park still has wooden seats!!!!!......( the only club in the prem who have).Thats how poor everton are. Bolton and birmingham are bigger forces than you in the english game now! :mrgreen:

You can't even afford to modernise your stadium!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am refusing to reply to your childish comment anymore as it is off topic and i do not wish to recieve amother booking. In response to your stadium jibe, Anfield is the most depressing place in the world! have you heard your stadium announcer? Moan and mumble man or what. Liverpool always have, and always will be just a cheap immatation of Everton, you know your history?

stesh said:
I am refusing to reply to your childish comment anymore as it is off topic and i do not wish to recieve amother booking. In response to your stadium jibe, Anfield is the most depressing place in the world! have you heard your stadium announcer? Moan and mumble man or what. Liverpool always have, and always will be just a cheap immatation of Everton, you know your history?
I know my history and I'm a scouser...............I live the the fucking city!!!!

Don't patronize me on liverpool/everton. When You are a Norwich/ipswich guy................. :roll:

Ok, ok, no , more arguing, i repect Liverpool and they have some great players, and i admit at the moment they are better then Everton, so what? Dont mean you can take the piss. All I was trying to say is that some fans expect too much from Liverpool. Just because i live in Norwich does that mean that i cant be an Everton supporter? Dont think so, i often go to see them. You cant exactly say im a 'glory hunter' LOL ;)

Liverpool do have better players, now a better manager, and basically are a better club.

I wonder what today's match will be like if Japan had Nakata playing.

Anyone in the UK seen the BBC's Euro 2004 promo, the "Artists" one? It has game footage of a player from the "big" countries, graphically modified to look like a famous artist's painting style from their respective country. ie Zidane is done in a Matisse style, Raul in a Picasso etc. I like it. Kind of adds a touch of class. However, i'm sure the average footy fan wouldn't have a clue as to why all the players were "coloured in." :mrgreen:

Our mid should be

====Butt====
Beck====Gerr
===Lampard==

Scholes just does NOT play well for England
Shame as well becuase hes a great player for Manyoo

Back
Top Bottom