The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking Noted. It's only just bigger than a credit card. Coopz's rectum must be obscuring his vision again ;)).

I will put my iPhone on ebay to start at £60 with no reserve. I'll post the link in here too if people are genuinely interested.

Credit Card!!!!

Who are you trying to kid, more like 2 cheque books side by side

either that or you have a bloody big credit card

Credit Card!!!!

Who are you trying to kid, more like 2 cheque books side by side

either that or you have a bloody big credit card

It's only a little bigger than a credit card. If you put a credit card over it, it covers the whole iPhone, only leaving about an inch and a half at the top.

Only a Inch and a half!!!!!

thats this big

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

and add a credit card

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Thats anything but small

I love it when you get technical, Coopz. Besides, according to a lot of the spam I get, an inch and a half is a massive difference.

proofci0.jpg

Hardly fucking DVD size is it? :LOL:

I love it when you get technical, Coopz. Besides, according to a lot of the spam I get, an inch and a half is a massive difference.

I do it to wind people up ;))

i guess i could get a warning for trolling :LOL:

Credit card sized pfff

Last edited:

why the question mark?

you hiding something? :))

Why the big G, is there a religion now?

Why the big G, is there a religion now?

I just like putting a Capital letter as it is the commonly used name of a group of people. Like I put a Capital 'C' at the beginning of 'Capital' as it seems weird not to, on a word that is describing what it actually means.............I've confused myself!!

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking Noted. It's only just bigger than a credit card. Coopz's rectum must be obscuring his vision again ;)).

I will put my iPhone on ebay to start at £60 with no reserve. I'll post the link in here too if people are genuinely interested.

why don't you stick it on there for 99p and just get one of your mates to bid £60 on it?

that's why i'd do...

Right then, any guesses on how much you lot reckon a Pay&Go iPhone will be when it launches later this year...?

Right then, any guesses on how much you lot reckon a Pay&Go iPhone will be when it launches later this year...?

Rumoured to be the price of the original I think, so around £280.

I can tell you that according to my friend who works at the Apple Store in Birmingham, it will launch in November.

I thought everytime Apple released new firmware that it would turn your iPhone into a brick?

That was the early warnings anyway.

I thought everytime Apple released new firmware that it would turn your iPhone into a brick?

That was the early warnings anyway.

Yeah, if you have a jailbroken / unlocked phone like mine and you update to the new firmware then you won't be able to use it.

The dev team always finds a way around this however, allowing you to upgrade to the latest firmware with a jailbroken phone :))

Its completely legal too, thought it does void your warrenty of course

why don't you stick it on there for 99p and just get one of your mates to bid £60 on it?

that's why i'd do...
Hmm, an interesting theory? But why would that be better than just starting the auction at £60?

Back
Top Bottom