The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

Anyone get the free remote app? You can wirelessly control itunes from anywhere in your house as long as its in the same network. AWESOME.

Jay, iTunes works now, you can download the update for 2.0.

Thanks Stef.

i have an ipod touch(Jail Broken) had it awhile now and it kicks ass! Not bothered about the iphone3G , i have a Nokia N95 at the moment, and my contract is up in a month or two , and am going to get the HTC Touch Diamond!

http://www.htc.com/www/product.aspx?id=46278

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5fetcaQIaA&eurl=http://www.htctouchdiamond.com/Home.aspx

i ordered my HTC touch diamond today, said they were out of stock, but they said i should have it by tuesday or wednesday.

i'm got 7 days to play with it and see if i wanna keep it or not... :applaud:

I like the look of that MJ. How come all the phone contract seem really shit?

Looks nice indeed, better camera than the 3G Iphone, and it records video too.

i'm on a dolphin plan with orange (i think). 35 quid a month, 500 minutes, anytime, any network and unlimted texts and gprs...

but that has been gradually getting better each year as i threaten to leave...

I am seriously impressed with the iPhone 2.0 Firmware, and the apps are amazing :CONFUSE:. Can't wait to get my 16GB iPhone 3G this week hopefully! :DD

any sign of it being hacked yet for the 1st gen iphone? i would like to try it but keeping my orange sim card...

i had a quick look.

it's been reported as being jailbroken, but as yet, there is still no tools released that allow the man on the street to jailbreak it...

1125.gif

I'm not sure what to do with my current 8GB iPhone when I get my new one... As it has the dent in the back I don't think it would sell for very much, plus I've lost some stuff for it, like the box and proper headphones. I would also like to buy a new charger plus docking stand, which is about £30/40 anyway, so I could just keep the one I've got with my iPhone, so it really wouldn't sell for much. So I'm thinking about jailbreaking/hacking it and putting my work Vodafone simcard in it and using it as my work phone. Not sure I would wanna be carrying 2 iPhones around all the time though :LOL:. Hmm, I'm really not sure!

Any (sensible) ideas?

Its still an iPhone so you could make a bit of money off it on Ebay even with bits missing and the dent in it

I guess I may as well sell it then. Just literally as an iPhone with no accessories or anything. How much should I start it for?

I would start it around the 50-75 quid mark and see where it goes from there. Doing it as a 5 day auction may be the best thing too.

Don't put a BIN price on it and think about putting a reserve on it too, but then the question becomes how much would you want it to go for

50-75!? That's quite high. I wouldn't have thought people would pay that much for it :THINK:.

Edit: Fuck me they are selling for about £150 :CONFUSE:. They do have all the bits that come with it but still, that's not bad. I'd be happy with anything over £60 as that's what I'll be paying for my upgrade to iPhone 3G.

Last edited:

I will give you £60 Timbo - If you want a quick sale ;))

50-75!? That's quite high. I wouldn't have thought people would pay that much for it :THINK:.

Edit: Fuck me they are selling for about £150 :CONFUSE:. They do have all the bits that come with it but still, that's not bad. I'd be happy with anything over £60 as that's what I'll be paying for my upgrade to iPhone 3G.

Like Bobby in hot-pants they are hugely desirable :w00t:

I would expect you to cover what you pay out for a new one with the sale of you current one

I was only joking

i have a perfectly good phone that's not the size of a DVD case :))

I only wanted it for the wife and she doesn't want one now :ROLL: Typical woman!!

Are you seriously gonna sell it for £60? I might know someone who wants it?

Back
Top Bottom