Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavani (Napoli) ---> Manchester City

cyh.jpg

:LOL:

Didier drogba -----> Fc.Barcelona

François Gallardo, FIFA agent said on Monday night in the TV show The Round, Canal Català, featuring and directed by journalist Albert LESAN, "I have the written permission of Didier Drogba to negotiate with the FC Barcelona "

The representative added that "after the final of the Copa del Rey speak with Barca sports officials to let them reach Drogba's interest." He also expressed his client "is extremely excited about the possibility of finishing his career at a club like Barca."

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/negociacion-vista-por-drogba-barca-1790402

Appearently City want to offer 10 million and Balotelli for Ibra. Ibra's salary at City? 300.000 a week.

That means they won't buy Charlie then?

Martin Skrtel (Liverpool FC) ---> Real Madrid, Juventus

His agent confirmed two of the top 6 teams in world atm are keen to sign him, but he want´s to stay in Liverpool only if the club will give him biger sallary... His agend also said the club refused 27 m. euro from Juventus last week...

Wow! I think the Juve thing is BS. Doubt they will pay 27M for Skrtel. They are already covered in defence and would use the money to get the top striker they want.

I heard rumors that Skrtel will hand a transfer request. Is that true?

might only happend if they want to replace someone who they know they will sell...

about the request, not true definetly..he had a small press conference here in Slovakia this week with his agent..he only was not happy about the club sacking Dalglish as he always played him + he liked Dalglish..but he admited the club only trophy is to small for such club as Liverpool.. there was never a transfer request..he only request higher sallary and he earned this right being best player of the season...

his agent revield this and i write about direct quotes...he wouldn´t make this up becouse Skrtel don´t need such things..he is a CL team material playing for LFC atm.. he want´s 150 000 pounds a week...otherwise he might consider other options..

oh yes...he also mentioned big club in Russia wanting him... i think Zenit...

really hoping he don't come to Chelsea we don't need him we have Mata, Kalou, Ramires, De Buryne, Marin, Piazon & Malouda where the hell would he play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom