Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means Gaitan is going to Man Utd.

Yes, that's very likely...even if Salvio doesn't sign. I thought it would be confirmed by now...Fabio da Silva already talks as a Benfica player (he'll be on the deal). Press says it will be 25M € + Anderson + Fabio loan.

Claudio Pizarro (Bremen) -> Bayern
The biggest german newspaper reports he signed a 1-year-contract yesterday.
My prediction: 95%

Javi Martinez (Athletic Club) -> Bayern
Same newspaper reports we scouted him in the spanish cup final yesterday. There are reports that we scouted him before, too.
My prediction: 40%

Danny Simpson(Newcastle) --> Chelsea
Tiote(Newcastle) --> Chelsea
Fellaini(Everton) --> Chelsea
Modric(Spurs) --> Chelsea

Tioté would be a real add on to the team we really need a guy like him since Mikel is shite nowadays, Essien is always injured & Romeu isn't the typical contact midfielder

Tioté would be a real add on to the team we really need a guy like him since Mikel is shite nowadays, Essien is always injured & Romeu isn't the typical contact midfielder

Mikel improved alot. I like his playing style now under Di Matteo. Very good in defensive but lacks speed.

You mean Aquilani and Maxi Lopez cause according to Ibrahimovic, we have no money.

Dimitar Berbatov (Manchester United) -> Galatasaray Stambul

Source: twitter (just bursting at the seams with this information)
At5ulkTCMAA8539.jpg

Here, seen at the airport in Istambul

Eden hazard is in london, he visit the emirates with his brothers Thorgan and kylian.

Eden Hazard---> Chelsea
Eden Hazard---> Arsenal

apparently Andres Guardado said he's moving to Valencia (from the recently promoted Deportivo la Coruña) next season

Last edited:
Eden hazard is in london, he visit the emirates with his brothers Thorgan and kylian.

Eden Hazard---> Chelsea
Eden Hazard---> Arsenal

Warning:
A hazard is a situation that poses a level of threat to life, health, property, or environment. Most hazards are dormant or potential, with only a theoretical risk of harm; however, once a hazard becomes "active", it can create an emergency situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom