Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard imagining Van Persie going to City. I don't think he'll do it.

Lavezzi (Napoli) ---> Inter

Portuguese press strikes again. They guarantee that Ola John has signed with Benfica for 6M€.
That's why I love Benfica !
Nobody heard that name, nobody shows interest then all of a sudden he'll be a superstar !

Fucking great transfer for this price !

That's why I love Benfica !
Nobody heard that name, nobody shows interest then all of a sudden he'll be a superstar !

Fucking great transfer for this price !

I know him, great and young twente player... perfect for benfica

Belhanda is great, but what would he do with Arsenal? They have more than enough very good midfielders.

Jan Vertonghen has set his mind on Spurs, but it seems that the transfer fee Ajax is asking, is too high for Spurs. This one might well end in tears for everybody (Vertonghen staying his last year with Ajax, unhappy and him leaving on a free next season when Spurs have another CB or DMF).

About Vertonghen: Ajax plays him as a CB. He can also play LB, LMF and DMF. I prefer him as a DMF.

Belhanda is great, but what would he do with Arsenal? They have more than enough very good midfielders.

Jan Vertonghen has set his mind on Spurs, but it seems that the transfer fee Ajax is asking, is too high for Spurs. This one might well end in tears for everybody (Vertonghen staying his last year with Ajax, unhappy and him leaving on a free next season when Spurs have another CB or DMF).

About Vertonghen: Ajax plays him as a CB. He can also play LB, LMF and DMF. I prefer him as a DMF.

Play football.

Agree about that I think the best thing for him is to play 1 more year with Montpellier and then move to a big club ;)

Nathan Clyne, Nicolas Gaitan and Shinji Kagawa...All to Manchester United.

Other possible transfers are Kwadwo Asamoah, Eden Hazard and Javi Martinez.

Looks like it's gonna be a pretty awesome summer! :D

All quality players. All have a lot to add. Even if you end up with just first 3, that's great! Gaitan and Hazard would cost a fortune though and Martinez would be quite expensive as well. Asamoah is quality! He'll be like a left-footed Tiote kinda but better technically yet not as energetic.

Eden Hazard --> everywhere.

Hehe

Nathan Clyne, Nicolas Gaitan and Shinji Kagawa...All to Manchester United.

Other possible transfers are Kwadwo Asamoah, Eden Hazard and Javi Martinez.

Please, buy him! He only preforms in big games! :RANT:

Those 2 I would love to see at Madrid. Unfortunately, as Gerd has been saying, Hazard is pretty much EPL bound. Martinez is a strong possibility though.

Drogba(Chelsea) -> Free Agent :CRY:

was sad to hear that too. He wants a big contract for his last year but the club ain't ready to do that because he's 34 they think it's kinda waste of money apart from that he's a Club legend & he has done so much no striker shined brighter in this Abramovich era if he's going to leave i wish him the best of luck for the rest but it's a big loss :COAT:

Eden Hazard --> everywhere.
not everywhere he's going to manchester that's a sure thing he was there for the derby and after Lille's match against PSG the media asked him where his next move will be he said: "Manchester is the city" then when asked again about the color he said Jokingly it might be Blue because i look good in Red even better in Blue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom