Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cissokho (Lyon)-> (Newcastle) or (Juventus)
Baines (Everton)-> Manchester United
Hoilett (Blackburn) -> Arsenal
Handanovic (Udinese) -> Inter de Milão
Gotze (Borussia Dortmund) -> Barcelona
Sahin (Real Madrid) -> Bayern Munich
Van der Wiel (Ajax) -> Real Madrid

Douglas Costa (Shakhtar Donetsk) -> Napolés
Drogba (Chelsea) -> Olympique de Marseille
Montolivo (Fiorentina) -> A.C. Milan
Ivanovic (Chelsea) -> Real Madrid

Douglas Costa (Shakhtar Donetsk) -> Napolés
Drogba (Chelsea) -> Olympique de Marseille
Montolivo (Fiorentina) -> A.C. Milan
Ivanovic (Chelsea) -> Real Madrid

i can see all of these happening.
can you imagine RealMadrid with Ivanovic? wow

Vertonghen --> arsenal

Very unlikely. Vertonghen himself wants to go to Spurs.
The only problem is that Ajax are asking more than Spurs is willing to give. I doubt that Arsenal are prepared to give more than Spurs and even then i'm not sure Vertonghen will come.

Both would be good clubs for Vertonghen.

Very unlikely. Vertonghen himself wants to go to Spurs.
The only problem is that Ajax are asking more than Spurs is willing to give. I doubt that Arsenal are prepared to give more than Spurs and even then i'm not sure Vertonghen will come.

Both would be good clubs for Vertonghen.

don't trust in the journalist at all xd

Poor prostitute.

Hazard would be better off with a team like Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, even Newcastle... but why call him a prostitute? That is so stupid. These people play for the money, not for us.

If he would have gone to Arsenal, i suppose that then he wouldn't have been a prostitute, but a player who followed his heart...don't be so naïve.

Hazard is going to City.

Verratti (Pescara) ---> Juve, very promising youngster
K. Asamoah (Udinese) ---> Manchester United

Reports today in Italy suggest that Van Persie's agent was in Turin on Friday-Saturday to discuss possible move to Juventus. I guess now it depends whether RVP signs a new contract with Arsenal, if not I don't see him moving to Man City, and I don't see Barca buying him although he'd be a great signing.

He would be a fantastic signing for us, and this would probably mean Matri > Zenit

Why do Zenit need Matri, they already have Kerzhakov who is twice as good as Matri will ever be. Lazovic is also a more than adequate back-up and Bukharov is a good future prospect.

Eden Hazard --> Man City
Moussa Dembele (Fulham) --> Man Utd
Jan Vertonghen (Ajax) --> Spurs
Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal) --> Real Madrid
Axel Witsel (Benfica) --> AC Milan
Kevin De Bruyne (Chelsea) --> Wolfsburg, Lille (on loan)

Kagawa to United is something we all agree is realy good transfer + realy wise playing and economically wise...not that United need it but anyway...

great match Kagawa+United, bad for the rest of 19 PL teams...

Why do Zenit need Matri, they already have Kerzhakov who is twice as good as Matri will ever be. Lazovic is also a more than adequate back-up and Bukharov is a good future prospect.
:LOL: Please, mate, did not make me laugh. Well, if you think so seriously, you're wrong, Bukharov was prospect in Rubin, but in Zenit, he played very, very bad. I think that maybe this summer we can even sell him to other club. Although we do have in addition of Kerzhakov Lazovic and young Kannunikov, but this season has shown that they do not can fully replace him on the field and we really need another class striker, especially before the Champions League. ;)

Well, in the last 5 years he's won 4 Russian Championships. I think there are personal problems for him moving from Tartarstan to St. Petersburg, he still has quality, look at his goal in the last match in Dagestan, and he's been on the edge of the Russian team, even if he's not quite of the quality of Pavyluchenko, Kerzakhov or Pogrebnyak. If Zenit are going to sign an attacking player they should go for Milievsky at Kiev

Yes, I'm not arguing that Bukharov is a quality player, I just do not think he will develop in the zenith, most likely it will only deteriorate as a footballer. I hope if he does move this summer to other club, he will open again, but here unfortunately it is very bad. :(

Well ... Milievsky? Oh, sorry man, but No, I'm not imagine him in a our club. Although he is a very good striker. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Some rumor from Russian football:

Lacina Traore (Kuban) ---> Juventus

Lacina Traore (Kuban) ---> Zenit

He is considered one of the most promising young players. This season in 38 games played, he scored 18 goals. I have personally seen him in action and I can fully confirm the highest level of his professionalism. ;)

You should go for Milievsky and Yarmolenko, double purchase from Dinamo Kiev, you know where Yarmolenko was born :) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom