Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

Mirel Radoi (Steaua ) -> Inter
Mourinho met Gigi Becali and supposely talked about Radoi's transfer to Inter in the winter window. Good player, good DMF, good CB, but small, but the big BUT :) is his very frequent injuries.

Fernando Cavenaghi to Liverpool ? Liverpool scouts sent. Benitez keen and Masche former teamate of Cavegol at River praises him.

Torres & Cavegol. Yum yum striking partnership for Reds fans. :COOL:

di Maria to Inter. Moratti keen ,Mourinho ?

I don't think Standard will let Gooch go gomito...
They risk loosing Jovanovic and Witsel (for much more money than Marseille can pay since the clubs interested in those players are Bayern, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal...).
I think Gooch will stay in Belgium this season...
In interview Gooch himself also said that he will think twice before leaving since his stint at Newcastle...

seems like he agreed terms with mönchengladbach - last of german bundesliga.

if this really is going to happen i don't understand why. either stay with liege and play a good second half of the season and proceed in the uefa-cup, or go to marseille, play in a stronger league and improve your game.

but the worst team, only 11 points, of the german league? why?

Hamit Altıntop - Bayern München --> Galatasaray
Rafinha - Schalke 04 --> Galatasaray
Fabian Vargas - Boca Juniors --> Fenerbahçe
Sercan Yıldırım - Bursaspor --> Fenerbahçe
Kenan Hasagic - Istanbul B.B. --> Fenerbahçe
Diego - Werder Bremen --> Fenerbahce v R.Madrid
Milos Krasic - CSKA Moskva --> R.Madrid

Last edited:

seems like he agreed terms with mönchengladbach - last of german bundesliga.

if this really is going to happen i don't understand why. either stay with liege and play a good second half of the season and proceed in the uefa-cup, or go to marseille, play in a stronger league and improve your game.

but the worst team, only 11 points, of the german league? why?

I don't believe this rumour OPM...

edit the day after: i'm sorry OPM, it seems this is the truth...it's all over the Belgian papers at the moment but it's not about Gooch but abpout Dante. Dante can earn twice as much in Mönchengladbach as with Standard...this sums the problems of clubs like Standard up.

There is also a rumour that "a team from Moscou" did a bid on Defour for 15 million euro. Standard declined but that team is rumoured to have done a new bid that is far more than the 20 million euro that Everton payed for Fellaini...so i guess Defour will leave too, just like Jovanovic and probably Witsel...

Last edited:

Fabian Vargas - Boca Juniors --> Fenerbahçe
Sercan Yıldırım - Bursaspor --> Fenerbahçe
Kenan Hasagic - Istanbul B.B. --> Fenerbahçe
Diego - Werder Bremen --> Fenerbahce v R.Madrid

Very good players,we're wait new transfers!
and new speculations for Fenerbahçe SK

Özer Hurmacı- Ankaraspor --> Fenerbahçe
Ediz Bahtiyaroğlu- Ankaraspor --> Fenerbahçe

I dont think that he will leave FC Bayern Munchen for his childhood team. He's a professional player and he's on the top of his career. I dont think that Galatasaray will be in his early plans maybe last times.

Mehmet Yildiz (Sivasspor SK) ---> Galatasaray SK

Mikel Arteta (Everton) -> Arsenal

i highy doubt that will happen, kenwright(Everton owner) already said moyes doesnt need to sell any players...besides i think evan if everton considered that move, arsenal would have ti withdraw a lot more than 10m pounds theyre reporting...heck diarra went for 8m to r.madrid.. arteta is a much more talented and rare player than him...i would say at least 15m.

also the trasnfer rumors at everton atm are:
Vagner Love from CSKA, which i doubt since theres no money to spend...
and
E.Heskey, that could be a cheaper solution for the attack, but first we need to see if liverpool will make a move for him cause we just cant compete with their money.

lastly , brazilian midia is reporting:
Luis Fabiano(Sevilla) -> Inter Milan

Angelos Charisteas (1. FC Nürnberg) ---> West Bromwich Albion

Angelos Charisteas (1.FC Nürnberg) ---> Fulham

pretty likely, hodgson visited our facilites today and talked to him + watched him play in a test match.

Alanzinho (Staebak) >> Trabzonspor

nearly 4 million Euros. Could be complete in the next couple of days. Anybody know anything about him? I watched a couple of youTube videos, and know he was chosen the best player of the league, but nothing else about his gameplay, strenghts, etc.

Savio Nsereko is coming to us, but as it's not quite on our official site, I posted it in here.

Thoughts anyone?

Your technical director used to be at Brescia didnt he? I guess he must have recommended him, and maybe Zola was familar with him. Apparantly he's your record signing and I heard earlier he was player of the tournament at UEFA u20s last year?

Julien Faubert ---> Real Madrid (£1.5m loan - view to a 'substantial' permanent transfer in the summer)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom