Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

I think they might not fit into Rudi Garcia's game plan, not sure Torres would be as good in a 4-3-3.

lol yeah he got me good, i'm so ashamed i might have to leave evo-web forever:WORSHIP::SMUG:

Stop!These are amazing footballers but your team is bad.Is it O.K?:OT:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop!These are amazing footballers but your team is bad.Is it O.K?:OT:

You need to chill out mate, and get a sense of humour, you don't even know who my team is, Lille are a team I like, not my main team.

How can it be off topic when I replied to your post, away and create some wild transfer rumours

Why my post about Diego to Juve are delete in official transfers ?
the Diego agent confirm again, Diego move to Juventus !

Because it's still not official, no matter what. It'll be official once Werder Bremen confirms it. Which they didn't. Yet.

Now the Juve president claims that there is an agreement with Diego.

the same thing tells the juve president in 2006 with willy sagnol :APPLAUD:

come on... italian club presidents are not very authentic.

the next problem is, that the serie a can be outdated by the bundesliga in the next season (UEFA Country Ranking). the handsomeness of the seria drops

the next problem is, that the serie a can be outdated by the bundesliga in the next season (UEFA Country Ranking). the handsomeness of the seria drops

the "handsomeness" of money doesn't drop, though.
If it were for his love of the sport only, Diego would probably want to go to Spain or England. Diego will go wherever he can make the biggest dime.

And you really think a Brazilian player (or any) cares about the UEFA country ranking?

Last edited:

the "handsomeness" of money doesn't drop, though.
If it were for his love of the sport only, Diego would probably want to go to Spain or England. Diego will go wherever he can make the biggest dime.

And you really think a Brazilian player (or any) cares about the UEFA country ranking?

money talks. absolutely correct. but:

stadiums, crowds, security, and the country ranking ( more places to qualify for championsleague) are reasons...

and:

sarah connor lives here and not in italy :COOL:

Yeah and Juventus are a wealthy club with a Champions League spot almost every season. ;) oh and a new stadium coming in 2011. Werder Bremen might be in the Uefa Cup final, but this Juve squad is full of champions such as Buffon and Del Piero and we can challenge for the Champions League (A competition Diego has not really been involved in past the group stages) and we can also challenge for the Serie A title.

It seems to me Diego wants to leave for a new challenge, Champions League football and he stated he loves Juventus and Gianluigi Buffon :D.

Marko Marin (Borussia M'Gladbach) > Werder Bremen
(almost done but no official confirmation yet)

Wow. I don't know if it could be true. Wolfsburg would rather not let him join other team, Milan would need him certainly but ManU?I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom