Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

Kaka already claimed he's not moving anywhere

It is not up to him to decide this time....Arrivederci Kaka!

According to lo zio (always good informed) Kaka wants to stay, Galliani wants him to stay, Leonardo wants him to stay, but Berlusconi is saying things like: "we can't hold him if he wants to go"...so it seems although Kaka has explicitely said that he wants to stay, it's Berlusconi who wants to sell him because he thinks Madrid will give a lot of money for him...

Of the hell course, it must be the same situation that happened to Juventus and Zidane, even if no1 wanted Zizou to leave, money spoke a lot higher then the rest of the interests and adding Real Madrid (again) to the mix makes this move the complete opposite of the Manchester City saga.
IMO Kaká will go, because AC want/need the money asap. About Pato, i dunno how he is doing in AC atm, and how is situation is being handled, but AC needs to be cereful with these crazy transfers, they aren't really rich in this kind of talent atm, and im not seeing many targets to cover both Pato and Kaká atm.

The sad truth is, money is the power in football. I hope Kaka will stay at Milan, i always hated Real's transfers policy.
i also hope City won't become new Real :P

Patrick Viera (İnter Milan) --> Fenerbahçe SK. ???

Pranjic (Heerenveen) to Bayern (very likely, agreement with the player already)

Zinedine Zidane has "confirmed" that Kaka has signed for Real Madrid.

Yaya Toure (FC Barcelona) > Arsenal FC ???
According to the sun Arsenal and Milan starting a bidding war to sign him.

Christian Zapata (Udinese) > Arsenal FC ???
According to himself Arsenal is interested in him.

Clarence Seedorf (AC Milan) --> Fenerbahçe SK.
Poulsen (Juventus) --> Fenerbahçe SK.

Kaka >> Fenerbahce
Ronaldinho >> Fenerbahce
Vagner Love >> Fenerbahce
Rijkaard >> Fenerbahce
Messi >> Fenerbahce

Kaka >> Fenerbahce
Ronaldinho >> Fenerbahce
Rijkaard >> Fenerbahce
Messi >> Fenerbahce

lol rijkaard went to galatasaray if u didnt know..
i really dont get it why some people believe everything ? mert do you really believe poulsen would come to TSL and leave Juventus who is going to CL next year ?
you are writing too much shit in this thread people are making fun of you.

Last edited:

Kaka >> Fenerbahce
Ronaldinho >> Fenerbahce
Rijkaard >> Fenerbahce
Messi >> Fenerbahce

Not needed Ronaldinho and Vagner Love ,we have two better footballers Alex de Souza and Daniel Guiza :SNACK:

Kaka >> Fenerbahce 65M
Ronaldinho >> Fenerbahce 15M
Vagner Love >> Fenerbahce 15M
Rijkaard >> Fenerbahce 6/8M year
Messi >> Fenerbahce 150M
Any arab bought you? because thats the only way right now to even slightly think about doing this, and just like omer said rijkaard is already in galatasaray.

Last edited:

Any arab bought you? because thats the only way right now to even slightly think about doing this, and just like omer said rijkaard is already in galatasaray.

Rijkaard will join Fenerbahce on loan as DMF. He will be in rotation with Guiza and Denzis Bars. Fernando Torres will be the replacement for Volcano Demireller according to Turkish Press.

BTW, Hurmaci is a very inconsistent and overrated player IMO. I think he'll be a flop wherever he goes.

Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Ribery = Van Der Vaart + Sneijder + Money

Real offered.

That is crazy. Ribery is genius but I'd accept in a heartbeat. WTH is Real thinking? They are practically giving up all depths for their CM. Guti is getting old. The only other name that can come close to starting is Gago and Diarra.

Last edited:

Rijkaard will join Fenerbahce on loan as DMF. He will be in rotation with Guiza and Denzis Bars. Fernando Torres will be the replacement for Volcano Demireller according to Turkish Press.

BTW, Hurmaci is a very inconsistent and overrated player IMO. I think he'll be a flop wherever he goes.

Please STOP! and no Denzis Bars and Volcano Demireller,his names are Deniz Barış and Volkan Demirel.Do you understand?

Ok, but Alex de Souza and Guiza are not better than Vagner Love and Ronaldinho. Trust me.

omg what a shite joke... should i laugh ??

I dont know I thought it was pretty good. You can laugh or not. Depends on what you want to do.

hahahah i want to know what team you sport i think u support bursaspor u cant even write texas u wrote it wrong

Last edited:

I didn't write it wrong, it just depends on how you want to interpret it. Plus I don't know what your problem is. I just made a joke, knowing it was a bad one, but I guess you expect everyone on here to be comedians. This is not the first time someone has made fun of Fenerbahce speculation.(Maybe you guys should learn to take a joke by now?) And in a way I was also ridiculing that in itself, since there really is no difference than me making that stuff up and anyother speculation, since it's all SPECULATION. But people still seem to get shocked over the fact that some unrealistic speculation comes up. At the end of the day, it's all speculation. Just rumors. Some nutjob at the papers could just make that news up because it happened in his Football Manager game. Anyways, this is way off-topic.

Edin Dzeko >> Arsenal
Yaya Toure >> Arsenal

Last edited:

What can you tell me about Andújar (GK, Estudiantes) and Shaffer (LB,Racing)? They are both about to sign with Benfica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom