Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Thomas Vermaelen from Ajax to Arsenal
Oguchi Onyewu from Standard to Birmingham (not a good move Gooch, we'll see you back in Belgium quite soon i think)

Didier Zokora to Sevilla.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Also I hope that Cisse link is BS, don't want him anywhere near the Lane, Ruud on the other hand I'd welcome with open arms.

Tottenham could make a £4.8m loss by offloading striker Roman Pavlyuchenko to Italian side Roma for £9m.

Source via BBC

:BRICK:

Mehmet Aurelio (Real Betis) --> Fenerbahçe SK offered for Aurelio

maybe offical next days.

Sven-Goran Eriksson (Coach) ---> Trabzonspor

That really suprise me a lot! Also, I saw some pictures of Sven-Goran Eriksson with the president of Trabzonspor today at Lisbon. Looks like they agreed but i dont think that he'll come without huge transfer budget.

diego buonanotte (river) ---> besiktas

(please let this happen)

We will go if he wants a bad career, if he just wants money and no recognision, if he wants to play against average players in a club rules by money.
He won't go there, im 99% certain of it. Only if you do a "ronaldo transfer".

Neoexodus, don't be like that ;) Besiktas is a good club, playing on Champions League..it might be a good start for him. He's still young, so moves like that most of the time are wise moves because he can adjust to european football (he's like 1.60m...) and get better by playing. If he goes to a big club already chances are he will not have as much playing time as he needs to develop.
It's not like he's going to Qatar...;)
The turkish could say there's not much difference to our league...

Vladimir Weiss (Manchester City) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg
Robert Vittek (OSC Lille) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

Neoexodus, don't be like that ;) Besiktas is a good club, playing on Champions League..it might be a good start for him. He's still young, so moves like that most of the time are wise moves because he can adjust to european football (he's like 1.60m...) and get better by playing. If he goes to a big club already chances are he will not have as much playing time as he needs to develop.
It's not like he's going to Qatar...;)
The turkish could say there's not much difference to our league...

couldnt say it better!

he is too small and too weak to play in england, spain or italy. besides, remember where lucho, lisandro and other south american prospects started their european careers.

btw, a club ruled by money? i guess you dont know much about our club. ;)

Acording to portuguese news:

Quaresma ( Inter ) -----> Sporting

Ribéry -----> Man Utd

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...franck-ribery-bayern-munich-cristiano-ronaldo

For me the only 1 who can replace CR7! I Hope it will be completed

F*** RMA, F. Péréz and his money, There is no longer Football
lol, nice source;)

Check this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/12/antonio-valencia-manchester-united-wigan

I wouldn't say 94M€ for Ronaldo is much compared to 40M€ you spent for Berbatov:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom