Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

The ASSMAN :LOL:
kramer054.jpg

I know :LOL:

"homem-cu" translation to Portuguese. :LOL:

It makes wonder the weirdness of names these days in footy.

just heard it, seems its almost done

Ronaldo (Man. United) >>>>>>>> Fenerbahçe (90M+cookie)

man dont forget r.carlos :D Senna is not hard to buy for Fenerbahçe. But Mehmet Aurelio was better then him.

man dont forget r.carlos :D Senna is not hard to buy for Fenerbahçe. But Mehmet Aurelio was better then him.

dont make me laugh please...

and i dont think senna will leave villarreal, his last interview he said he wants to retire at villarreal. but u never know, money rules.

jesus! where does fener gets so much money? they just made a 20M euro bid for senna!!!?!?! a 32 year old player, for 20m?!?! thats insane, really.

jesus! where does fener gets so much money? they just made a 20M euro bid for senna!!!?!?! a 32 year old player, for 20m?!?! thats insane, really.

Their mafiatic prisident Aziz Yıldırım thinks money could buy a cup in Europe so they pass Galatasaray's 2000 success with Uefa and Super Cup if they could get a CL cup.

They could offer 20M$ or 50M$ to any player but they sold their sould and big heart for money...Only big hearted and big souled players have a chance to get cups from Europa..

They will argue with me because of this post.But ı wanna this topic not for Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe argument.They could connect me via Msn or skype.. :)

Nein Sheva to return home to Milan on official Chelsea site

Marko Pantelic: Hertha Berlin => FC Zenit 7 mln euros (only a rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom