Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

Xabi Alonso (Liverpool)---Fenerbahçe

source:google xabi alonso to fenerbahçe ? with choosing in English option, sources are there.I cant write all of them.

yes it seems not possible to me for now but if aziz yıldırım is really wanting to take xabi alonso he would spend money for him.I really like this player ı ve watched nearly every mathc until his first sociedad match.

indexphpci1.png

made by Liverpool fans for Xabi

:)

Sébastien Puygrenier: AS Nancy => FC Zenit (6 000 000 €)

Almost official, been confirmed by Nancy president Jacques Rousselot and FC Zenit transfers division director Kontantin Sarsania.

nope. St-etienne just made announcement too early, even before the signed contract with him.

Last edited:

I heard good things about Ochoa but I'vent watched him in International Cups so I cant say that he is good enough or not. European football is different from South American football and he is young so I'd prefer De Sanctis because we need experienced keeper if we qualify Champions League.

Apparently we are close to sealing these two youngsters from Uruguay:

Mathias Cardaccio (Nacional Montevideo)
Tabarè Viudez (Defensor)

One is meant to be like Kaka and the other Gattuso. They will likely be loaned out.

How much do they want?

Dunno, just read that the clubs have already agreed on financial terms and Arshavin is going to sign personal contract soon.

I guess fee's about 20mln euros.

Heard about Pavlyuchenko interest too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom