Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

17/07/2008
SAMUEL ETO’O IN TASHKENT!
eto%27o_in_tashkent_4.jpg
Today morning on Tashkent time at 6:30 a.m. with flight Paris-Tashkent arrived to capital city of Tashkent of Uzbekistan 27-year oldie Cameroonian forward and also from Catalonian Barcelona Samuel Eto’O and together with him arrived to Tashkent representatives of Barcelona.
Delegation of visitors contains 4 people: Eto’O and three representatives of Barcelona – Joan Patsy, Jose Maria Mesalles, and Nicoloz Mikadze.
At International Airport of Tashkent visitors have been met with big crowd of fans Kuruvchi.
After the Airport next point was directly to InterContinental-Tashkent Hotel, were they have been replaced.
Next assembly in graphic for delegation – rest, breakfast, visit Uzbekistan Football Federation office and meeting with management of UFF and visiting sights of capital city especially historical complex “Khazrati-Imam” and lunch. At 14:30 in the hotel InterContinental-Tashkent in the hall Crystal will be press conference with Eto’O for mass media.
“Visit programme” for delegation will continue at Stadium MHSK.
Photo: “After-Video” and press-service of PFC Kuruvchi
eto%27o_in_tashkent_1.jpg
eto%27o_in_tashkent_6.jpg
eto%27o_in_tashkent_2.jpg
eto%27o_in_tashkent_7.jpg
eto%27o_in_tashkent_3.jpg
eto%27o_in_tashkent_8.jpg

Lucho (FC Porto) -> Atletico Madrid

Highly unlikely.

Arn't Villarreal interested too?

Can't see Porto selling to Atletico after the Assuncao deal. Maybe they will sell to Villarreal?

Atletico still need a playmaker in the middle though, like Lucho. Maybe Alonso?

eto'o - you have to be shitting me! no way that's true!

Summary of press conference in Russian:

Самуэль Это’О: “Я ИЗУЧУ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ “КУРУВЧИ” БОЛЕЕ ДЕТАЛЬНО”

Сегодня на пресс-конференции в ташкентском «Интерконтинентале» форвард сборной Камеруна Самуэль Это’О ответил на многочисленные вопросы собравшихся журналистов.

О первых впечатлениях: «Я нашел в вашей стране людей, которых готов назвать своими братьями. Меня очень тепло принимали и в аэропорту, и в Федерации футбола Узбекистана – я благодарен вам за такое внимание».

О контракте с ПФК «Курувчи»: «В первую очередь отмечу, что я нахожусь в официальном отпуске. Мой агент и я располагаем несколькими серьезными предложениями из самых разных клубов. Сегодня в Ташкенте, на встрече с руководителями вашего клуба я очень быстро нашел с ними общий язык и наши взгляды на развитие футбола совпадают по всем ключевым направлениям. По возвращении в Барселону, я планирую, начиная с субботы, рассматривать поступившие предложения, в том числе и от «Курувчи».

О возможных последствиях подписания контракта с ПФК «Курувчи»: «Футбол – абсолютно командная игра. Все что я смогу сделать, так это поделиться своим опытом со своими будущими коллегами, если в этом возникнет необходимость. Я буду счастлив, если молодые игроки из футбольной школы «Курувчи» смогут что-нибудь почерпнуть для себя, наблюдая за моей игрой».

Об африканских футболистах в Европе: «Вы понимаете – в футболе важна как функциональная база игрока, так и его техническая оснащенность. В этом плане – многие африканские игроки, обладающие природной пластикой, выходят на ведущие роли во многих больших клубах Старого Света. Это нормальная практика»

О расизме: «Вставать на борьбу с расизмом – это значит признавать в человеке, разжигающем такие настроения – достойного соперника. Но это ведь не так. Эти люди просто малограмотные, не видавшие мира и отказывающиеся понимать, что абсолютно все люди равны вне зависимости от цвета кожи. Ведь человека характеризует не цвет его кожи – а душа».

После окончания пресс-конференции Самуэль Это’О отправился на футбольный стадион МХСК, для проведения мастер-класса с игроками молодежной сборной Узбекистана и воспитанниками футбольной школы «Курувчи»

it's just a club cooperation i think and he's tehre to represent barca.

he was there to get to know the environment, the people etc ... he has offers from other clubs too, so he needs time to think about it, so he will tell his decision to the club later

“Younes wouldn’t join Sunderland even if there was an earthquake,”

:LOL: No beating about the bush with that comment.

It's not so crazy to think Etoo can go to Kurukuchukuchuvski (or whatever). They offer 35 M€ to barça, a lot of money for the player and for ONLY 6 months. He then would be free to sign for any club (and eligible for the champions league by the way) and earn a lot more money on a free signing. Hey , if I were him I would really consider the money.

Well, if I were him I would play for free for barcelona, let's be honest.

Fernando Meira(Sturttgart) >>> Galatasaray 3m€ < 6m€ bild(sturttgart explain,we sell him)
Ricardo Oliviera(Zaragoza) >>> Galatasaray 6m€ < 10m€ marca vs vs

Both transfer should be confirm next days...

Last edited:

We have not too much defence center and right(now zero,all players injured euro 08)We have only 2 striker.

We transferd 1 foreign player this year.(Harry Kewell)

we are talking about GIVANILDO VIEIRA DE SOUZA aka HULK in Paris.
he's a brazilian of 21 playing in Japan (Verdy something like that) Does any one know him? is he good?

Hulk doesnt fit into J-League, he has to learn to behave sometimes (his attitude must change), i dont know if he is happy with his situation now ... anyway he scored a lot of goals for Verdy, but i dont know if he can play in European team

edit: Of course he is still at Verdy (now Porto), not Kawasaki, my mistake (last week ticker said he scored for Kawasaki, but it was Vitor Junior, not Hulk)

Last edited:

Ricardo Oliviera (Real Zaragoza) ---> Galatasaray

Nearly done. Just waiting official confirmation.

Who haven't Galatasary bought this summer?!

Who haven't Galatasary bought this summer?!

Galatasaray only bought four players at this time.Specaltion is free for press.

Ferdi Elmas from Çaykur Rize
Yaser Yıldız from Kartalspor
Harry Kewell from Liverpool
Fernando Meira from VFB Stuttgart

Galatasaray only bought four players at this time.Specaltion is free for press.

Ferdi Elmas from Çaykur Rize
Yaser Y?ld?z from Kartalspor
Harry Kewell from Liverpool
Fernando Meira from VFB Stuttgart

Ok, I got mixed up between this thread and the official one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom