Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

HELL YEAH!!!!! That would be Great!! :applaud:

I don't know Neoexodus I don't know, the guy is too overrated but maybe good enough to our league. Let's see if we have deal and then let's watch him playing.

Last edited:

I don't know whether he is overrated or not, all I know is that he wasn't given a fair chance in both Barcelona and Real Madrid, specially in the first. I'd like to see him coming to Benfica, but I'm pretty sure this is pure media speculation. :ROLL:

MADRID, July 8 (Primera Liga) - Real Madrid have shown no inclination that they want to get rid of striker Javier Saviola, according to the player's agent.

Reports in Spain suggest the Argentina international, who was only a bit-part player in Madrid's title-winning campaign last season, is surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu.

However, Saviola's agent Diego Queiruga insists that not only is the 26-year-old former Barcelona and River Plate forward keen to remain at Madrid, but that the Spanish champions have suggested nothing to him about wanting to move the player on either.

'In the various meetings we've had with the club's sporting department and (coach Bernd) Schuster, both have expressed their satisfaction with Saviola's conduct and shown their confidence that he will have a great season,' Queiruga said in Marca.

MADRID, July 8 (Primera Liga) - Real Madrid have shown no inclination that they want to get rid of striker Javier Saviola, according to the player's agent.

Reports in Spain suggest the Argentina international, who was only a bit-part player in Madrid's title-winning campaign last season, is surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu.

However, Saviola's agent Diego Queiruga insists that not only is the 26-year-old former Barcelona and River Plate forward keen to remain at Madrid, but that the Spanish champions have suggested nothing to him about wanting to move the player on either.

'In the various meetings we've had with the club's sporting department and (coach Bernd) Schuster, both have expressed their satisfaction with Saviola's conduct and shown their confidence that he will have a great season,' Queiruga said in Marca.

I hope he gets more playing time if they really want to keep him, Raul, Ruud, Saviola and Higuian is a nice foursome.

Baptista wont come Galatasaray
Gala president Adnan Polat sad we deal real madrid for 15m€ but baptista want 6,5m€ and we cancelled this transfer.

Dorin Goian (Steaua) -> Sunderland apperently 99% done...
And considering Adi Ilie has resigned as Steaua's manager, Gigi Becali will make Steaua his fucking store.
I don't think Goe will be sold for too much...look at Dica going for only 2 mil...

not too unrealistic seeing how that midfield worked out in the euro

Danny Guthrie (Liverpool) - Newcastle

It's all done apparently. Only personal terms to be agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom