Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

Hello Revan. Talking about Rolando and CBs What can you tell me about Stepanov's performance at Porto. Do you think he will getplaying time this year?

Here's the thing.
Everyone recoginizes quality in Stepanov, but he made some mistakes that costed him his place on the 11. (he was on the starting lineup for quite a few games in the begginning of the season).
I think he lacks concentration. Looking simply at his abilites as CB he is great, excellent in the air, and so on, but makes dumb mistakes, let's himself being beaten by a striker when he could have easily taken care of the situation by himself.

It's in my belief that if he can improve on that, he can become quite a player.

About playing time, he might, Pedro Emanuel, our captain and CB, is old, and shouldn't be long before he retires, but we got Rolando who has potential to become a great CB also, but he is of course, after P.Emanuel the first choice to play along side Bruno Alves.

EDIT: About the Quaresma thing.

The press around here is divided. They all guarantee it's a done deal, but some say it's a fee of between 30 to 35M€ (comedy :LOL:) or we can get either Pele (OMG that would be great) or Suazo.

EDIT2: About Quaresma:

It was a deal of 20M€+Suazo and loan of Pele. Glad they turned it down. Not comfortable on the loan.

Last edited:

The Quaresma soap opera:

Seems that the deal wasn't concluded because Inter wants to take Bruno Alves along with him. So the deal is 50M€+Pele for Quaresma and Bruno Alves. I for one hope Bruno Alves doesn't leave.

Here's the thing.
Everyone recoginizes quality in Stepanov, but he made some mistakes that costed him his place on the 11. (he was on the starting lineup for quite a few games in the begginning of the season).
I think he lacks concentration. Looking simply at his abilites as CB he is great, excellent in the air, and so on, but makes dumb mistakes, let's himself being beaten by a striker when he could have easily taken care of the situation by himself.

It's in my belief that if he can improve on that, he can become quite a player.

About playing time, he might, Pedro Emanuel, our captain and CB, is old, and shouldn't be long before he retires, but we got Rolando who has potential to become a great CB also, but he is of course, after P.Emanuel the first choice to play along side Bruno Alves.

Thank you :TU:

Miguel Veloso ( Sporting ) ----------> Juventus
Tiago ( Juventus ) -----------> Sporting

Itandje is really in Istanbul, I saw it on TV! ;)

But it´s not official, so we have to wait...

Aragones to Fenerbahce is official, you can see it at their offial page: www.fenerbahce.org

In Kopenhagen he plays UEFA-Cup and he signs until 2009, why he should move to a club, which relegates in league 2 ?

All of you know that Barcelona are trying to sign Arshavin. Ok, Zenit made a counter-offer:

Andrei Arshavin (Zenit) ---> Barcelona (20M€ + Messi)

Zenit have alot alot of money.
I've heard they made a contract for Arshavin for 3 mil euros/year.

All of you know that Barcelona are trying to sign Arshavin. Ok, Zenit made a counter-offer:

Andrei Arshavin (Zenit) ---> Barcelona (20M€ + Messi)

For some reason i find this the most reassuring news i've heard for years in football...i sincerely hope it is the truth.

That would mean that finally teams are reacting against the traditional big teams...if Zeniths wealth would be above board, i would become a fan....

Arshavin will end up with Barcelona eventually...let's not dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom