Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

By R99 your referring to the 99+∞ pounds brazilian, right?
Well, being as Injury prone as he is and being the EPL That good in tackles, he will be out 1 year by the first tackle he gets..

By R99 your referring to the 99+∞ pounds brazilian, right?
Well, being as Injury prone as he is and being the EPL That good in tackles, he will be out 1 year by the first tackle he gets..

Well he is free, sells shirts, and a big name for the team. Plus, He still can play :)

So i say they should go for it...

The only top league he has not tasted yet(sorry had to):-pp

Rumour has it his Brazilian cohort Rivaldo is off to Uzbekistan to a club called Kuruvchi?

Babacar Gueye (FC Metz) ---> 1. FC Nürnberg

Anybody? Opinion? Thomas?

Gueye great transfer for Nurnberg if compalte.
I know his,very young,talented player.I thik if nurnberg can buy him they 5 years will good forward.

Babacar Gueye (FC Metz) ---> 1. FC Nürnberg

Anybody? Opinion? Thomas?
He is still very young and has a lot to prove but I don't rate him high : he is a good second division player, that's all "for the moment".

He is still very young and has a lot to prove but I don't rate him high : he is a good second division player, that's all "for the moment".

that's what we need, we are selling ALL of our players in the last days of the transfer window, it looks like we are planning to stay in 2. bundesliga for a few years....:sick:

Ogararu (Ajax) -> Steaua
Semedo (CFR Cluj) -> Steaua
Both confirmed today by Steaua's owner, but as always he can talk alot of bullshit.

That would be funny but it wouldn't surprise me either.

Xisco (Deportivo) -> Newcastle (SSN and Deportivo)

It'd be crazy if he did go though, although I doubt he would. Apologies if I sound daft but I class Tottenham and Man City to be in the same "league" if you get me, the "outside the top-4 with lots of potential" category.

He's unsettled at Spurs but only due to the dream of Man Utd. I really doubt he's been wetting the bed over going to the Eastlands to escape playing with an equally exciting team at Tottenham, who probably would give him another chance over time if he stayed, and have already let him unwrap his murky intentions slowly, at his own pace, whilst earning per week a doctors annual salary....

Crazy news about Manchester City!

Dimitar Berbatov (Tottenham), David Villa (Valencia), Mario Gomez (Stuttgart) & Robinho (Real Madrid) ---> Manchester City

Source: Marca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom