Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 07/08 Thread

Roque Santa Cruz (FC Bayern München) ---> FC Porto

Belletti (Barcelona) ---> Benfica (loan)

My friends, Benfica is not the 2nd Fenerbahçe! ;)

:mryellow:

My friends, Benfica is not the 2nd Fenerbahçe! ;)

:mryellow:

Freddy Adu and Benfica have reached a tentative deal on a contract and the teenage star will head to Portugal on Sunday with hopes of finalizing it.

"It's 99 percent done -- the deal is very good," a source close to the 18-year-old midfielder said this evening.

Adu told the Insider that on Saturday he will fly from Salt Lake City to Washington to rejoin his family instead of playing for Real Salt Lake against visiting New England. Adu, his agent, Richard Motzkin, and his mother will then depart for Lisbon the following day, the source said.

MLS and Benfica have already agreed to a $2 million fee for his rights.

Adu declined to discuss the status of the negotiations, but told the Insider, "I found out about everything today and my head is just spinning right now. I don't want to say anything else."

Motzkin said he did not want to comment.

If and when the deal is finalized, RSL will receive at least $400,000 in allocation money from MLS to acquire a player. However, $150,000 of it, as well as RSL's third-round draft choice next year, will go to D.C. United as part of the complicated trade last winter that sent Adu to Utah.

As a Benfica fan I really don't know what to expect from him...I know that he's been irregular on MSL, which is not a good sign, but he always performs so well in international competitions... Besides his age issue, of course..I can't believe he's only 18..

Nery Castillo(Olympiakos)------->Shakhtar Donetsk 15 mln euro
Elano(Shakhtar)----------------->Man City 11 mln euro

Bostjan Cesar (Olympique Marseille) --> West Bromwich Albion

The Luis Suarez soap continues.

When Ajax informed a couple of weeks ago, Groningen refused to negotiate. Suarez wanted to go to Ajax and went to court. One day before the court session, he cancelled it, after a promise of Groningen they would talk with Ajax. The two clubs negotiated, but would come to an agreement. Groningen wanted 9,5 million euro, Ajax wanted to pay 6,5. Suarez doesn't agree with the 9,5 million euros and now goes to court again.

To be continued

Sheva(Chelsea)>>> Galatasaray SK(loan) :) not comment.
Kone(PSV)>>> Galatasaray SK
Postiga>>> Galatasaray SK

Gala NEW forward tommarrow explain.

If they get him (which I predicted last week is only a matter of time), I'm gonna have to predict for Chelsea to get that title back.

He's just the rare sorta player who you can spend a FORTUNE on and will still be worth every cent and should be bought!

There's no club in the world, he won't be able to make an impact in. Absolutely tremendous player! Will walk in EPL and become the best right-back by some margin.

zuhahahhaha muhahahahahhah
yok ebenin nını:)

What a funny ha? You wright ok we wright aahaha ı writed not commet so this is not real maybe,but the newspaper writed and ı POSTED here.

Where is ronaldinho KICK OFF?(FENER NEW TRANSFER) ahha

The Luis Suarez soap continues.

When Ajax informed a couple of weeks ago, Groningen refused to negotiate. Suarez wanted to go to Ajax and went to court. One day before the court session, he cancelled it, after a promise of Groningen they would talk with Ajax. The two clubs negotiated, but would come to an agreement. Groningen wanted 9,5 million euro, Ajax wanted to pay 6,5. Suarez doesn't agree with the 9,5 million euros and now goes to court again.

To be continued

Suarez lost his case. Ajax will concentrate on two other players. One of them is most likely Cesar Delgado

Feyenoord wants Pranjic to replace Drenthe who went to Real Madrid

Last edited:

If they get him (which I predicted last week is only a matter of time), I'm gonna have to predict for Chelsea to get that title back.

He's just the rare sorta player who you can spend a FORTUNE on and will still be worth every cent and should be bought!

There's no club in the world, he won't be able to make an impact in. Absolutely tremendous player! Will walk in EPL and become the best right-back by some margin.

Im hoping he breaks his legs or Real put a gun to his head and make him sign for them :roll::lmao:

Sneider - Real Madrid
Drenthe - Real Madrid
Robben - Real Madrid

Not bad some decent signings but i hope to god they drop Raul[-o<

Kone(PSV) & Alfonso Alves(Herenveen) >>> Galatasaray (both)

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Gala manager today goes holland to meet kone and alves,maybe they should come.

Breaking News.

Gala manager sad radio program. He sad PSV accept our bid(10 million euro),we want to deal kone tonight.

Last edited:

Rafael Van Der Vaart (Hamburg) >>> Valencia

This WILL happen!
Van der Vaart said he wants a move badly and implied that he wouldn't be in exactly the best of shape (mentally) if Beiersdorfer wouldn't let him go. :(

what an asshole that guy is. i hope hsv do not accept the LAUGHABLE offer of 14 mio € for a player like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom