Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 07/08 Thread

Little disappointed hearing that from vdV to be honest. I know, he always said it's his dream to play for a top club in Spain, but Valencia? I was more thinking of Barca or Real. But Valencia? Okay, they are not bad, play CL regularly, but come on. From what I have seen the in past they're not the most fair team around. Last CL vs Inter anyone? Or before vs Bremen and also two years ago against us. Dirty cheaters.
And now he wants to leave so badly, oh come on don't make me cry.
To be fair, I can't really get mad at him 'cause I haven't forgotten how he'd saved us from relegation last season.

Dani Alves to Chelsea seems so close now since he was left out of the squad for tomorrow's Champions league qualifier against AEK.

edit:
Mido (Tottenham) --> Middlesbrough

Manager Gareth Southgate: "We've agreed a fee with Tottenham and that's enabled us to have Mido up to see us and he's currently in the process of having his medical.

Last edited:

Marcelo Carrusca(Galatasaray) >>> Ajax >> 10 million euro.

Carrusca is de volgende speler die in verband met Ajax wordt gebracht.
Sinds Wesley Sneijder is vertrokken worden er verschillende spelers in verband gebracht met Ajax. Marcelo Adrián Carrusca is de volgende speler die aan het rijtje mag worden toegevoegd. De 23 jarige Argentijn Carrusca speelt op dit moment voor Galatasaray op het middenveld of als linkervleugel aanvaller.

Niet alleen Ajax zou belangstelling tonen voor deze aanvaller maar ook Boca Juniors schijnt naar de diensten van deze speler te hengelen, alleen gaat dat volgens deze site niet door omdat de speler teveel salaris zou vragen. Carrusca maakte vooral indruk bij de wereldkampioenschappen onder de 20 jaar in 2003 maar een definitieve doorbraak bij Galatasaray is tot nu toe uitgebleven.

www.ajaxclub.nl
www.soccernews.nl
www.ajaxf-side.nl
ajax.netwerk.to

Last edited:

van der vaart injured his back yesterday while lifting up his 1 year old son.

he most likely is out for the uefa cup qualifying match against honved tomorrow.

what a suprise!

http://www.frieschdagblad.nl/artikel.asp?artID=35489

Galatasaray wil Alves
Leeuwarden De Turkse club Galatasaray is in de markt voor SC Heerenveen-aanvaller Afonso Alves.
De 26-jarige Braziliaanse international wordt in de Turkse media al twee weken in verband gebracht met een overgang naar de club, die afgelopen seizoen als kampioen werd onttroond door Fenerbahce. Galatasaray heeft naar verluid zeventien miljoen euro over om Alves aan te trekken. Heerenveen wilde het bericht bevestigen noch ontkennen.

Good luck, Manuel.

I hope you will be warming the bench this season with a broken leg.

Bastard.

Kick off

Does your name stem from the football reference or....

One the the greatest football games of all time?

Guessing the former, but it would be interesting if it was the latter.

Kick off

Does your name stem from the football reference or....

One the the greatest football games of all time? ;);)

Guessing the former, but it would be interesting if it was the latter.

kickoffamiga.gif

:applause::applause:

kickoffamiga.gif

:applause::applause:

I congratulate you on your impecable taste.

It was the game that got me into the computer games industry.

I never got to emulate what Dino Dini did, not close really, but I strived for the same ideals and in one area I did reach the top.

Not the point though.....

The point is Kick Off, Kick Off 2.....Dino Dini is a GOD!!!!!!!

Back bedrooms as a teenager and saying to yourself....This! This! IS!! what it HAS to be about.

Best to you.

Last edited:

I just wander when will be summer transfer deadline for European countries?
Is it the same date for England, France, Germany etc.?

Pedro "Pauleta" Resendes (Paris Saint-German) ---> SL Benfica

The most reliable source over here reports Riera and Ajax agreed a contract for 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom