Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 07/08 Thread

Hans-Jörg Butt (Bayer Leverkusen) ---> SL Benfica

Chelsea are interested in a young Slovenian called Uros Palibrk. He scored 55 goals this season in the U-14 championship. He's gonan have his trial soon.

The transfer of Xabi Prieto to Ajax is most likely in the finishing stage. He'll replace Tom de Mul.
Luis Suarez is expected to be Ryan Babels follow up, but Groningen refuses to negotiate. Suarez will fight it in court, he only wants to go to Ajax. He has a good chance because it's an improvement. Sportive and financially.

Miguel (València CF) ---> Juventus
Fernando Meira (VfB Stuttgart) ---> Juventus

Cesar "Chelito" Delgado (Cruz Azul)---> Besiktas (too good to be true)
Carlton Cole (West Ham)--->Besiktas

Fernando Meira (Vfb Stuttgart) --> Juventus FC

4 spitfire, where have you heared of miguel ??
It's near to impossible that he comes here, coz in his position we have already people like Salihamidzic, Zebina & Grygera

Marouane Fellaini from Standard to Lyon (if Diarra leaves)

Source: Jupiler league website...

Fernando Meira (Vfb Stuttgart) --> Juventus FC

4 spitfire, where have you heared of miguel ??
It's near to impossible that he comes here, coz in his position we have already people like Salihamidzic, Zebina & Grygera

www.abola.pt

;)

Csaunders (why did you change your nick???).
Gooch will almost certainly play for Standard next season...
I think i've read somewhere that Sheffield United was interested in Gooch, but Gooch himself prefers to stay with Standard...now if a premiership club would come after him...then he would leave certainly. But his stint at Newcastle wasn't exactly the biggest success.

Salgado(Real Madrid)+Morientes(Valencia)+Santa Cruz(Bayern) >> Galatasaray SK (1 forward and salgado maybe come)

I dont think that Feldkamp will let Salgado to join Galatasaray. He want to create a new generation of Galatasaray and he dont want to see veteran players like Salgado expect Hakan Sukur. About Santa Cruz, his transfer nearly finished as i read from newspapers. Also, Morientes want to join us but he wants to much transfer fee. Thats why managers delayed his transfer.

It's gonna take a lot of money to convince Valencia to sell Miguel (As it would with David Villa or a number of other important players/youngsters) and I think very few clubs in the world had that money even at start of transfer window. Let alone now when most have been spending half or most of their budget as well.

So at the moment, I don't think more than a couple clubs can afford him and I'm not sure if Juve is one of them.Plus, they don't exactly need him anyway as they have several players able to occupy that position. So it makes no sense, to spend so big on a player you don't really need.

Marouane Fellaini from Standard to Lyon (if Diarra leaves)

Source: Jupiler league website...

Let's see if this was just speculation or has any real truth in it now because Alou left.

He rejected several serious EPL admirers including Portsmouth and Harry Redknapp who had been trying to lure him there for several months as well as Eriksson and Man City to join Bordeaux and Laurent Blanc.

Eduardo Costa (Espanyol) --> Grêmio FBPA

A move back to Brazil could just be what Eduardo needs to rejuvante his career and get back on track.

He's got the tools to be an effective DMF (as he showed as a youngster and big things were expected of him by many) but has so far not impressed in Europe with Bordeaux, OM and now most recently, Espanyol in La Liga.

But he's still fairly young (24 or 25 I think) and if he can get back some of his confidence and ability by a move back to Brazil, it could turn out to be a very good for his career.

Heard about Xabi Prieto going to Ajax possibly.
He's too good to be playing in 2nd division of Spain after Real Sociedad were relegated. So I'd like to see him move.

He's fairly loyal though and Real Sociedad and Celta Vigo are probably favourites to jump straight back to La Liga, so a few of these loyal Basque players who are already playing for their fav club (Sociedad) may elect to stay and help them back up and continue playing La Liga football.

Let's see if Prieto moves and if so, where.

Heard about Xabi Prieto going to Ajax possibly.
He's too good to be playing in 2nd division of Spain after Real Sociedad were relegated. So I'd like to see him move.

He's fairly loyal though and Real Sociedad and Celta Vigo are probably favourites to jump straight back to La Liga, so a few of these loyal Basque players who are already playing for their fav club (Sociedad) may elect to stay and help them back up and continue playing La Liga football.

Let's see if Prieto moves and if so, where.

We are certainly interested. But also Bilbao and Villareal. Xabi himself wants to stay at 'his' club, but Sociedad has some money problems. But as they now sold Juanito, they can finally pay the players salary again. They still want to sell him, but suddenly they want more money, 6 million euros. Ajax only wants to pay 4 million, but now they are offering Mitea in a trade too. Hopefully our new Basque (Urzaiz) can do a good word for us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom